Monday, June 15, 2015

Poverty and stupid are two large error in life

       A noisy morning with language and motor vehicles. People are rushing to start a strenuous day living. Rest was almost leveled off compared with all the world in motion and transformation. Since I'm working at home. That may be the dream of so many others. We cavalier, confidently. We work according to the program itself and its own plan.

       What we are trying to do today is likely to leave for posterity forever. I'm trying to write the history of his life is very beautiful. A life like you've ever dreamed. Just missing money and love letters alone. But okay, when we are doing the job successful. Surely we will have money. There is love and a separate family is a happy one.
       He Oh, now he is in where? I also was glad to know his life still goes quiet. That he is looking to buy houses, buy land. Our charming his debt has become karma ever since. Until now I still can not walk away. Because in my heart I still love him very dearly.
        How angry, how faults caused them both. Yet the love in my heart for him is still very strong. Blame yourself too heavy star status? Who gave us a long time to marry a beautiful girl or other. Are nothing in the eyes of both. Although we had to change to look like, then in my eyes he is still just a little country girl short leg only.
       Indeed! I had parted long do we still remember the people do? Well, again had compressed his heart to plunge into work. After all, it all unfortunate we met in my life because of poverty but also out. Poverty and misery stupid as two of life's greatest.
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment