Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Please I ask you sincerely

   Has started 32 years before. I lived alone for so long. No dating, no loved one. Former lover married for so many years before. So please do not behave well with me ok. My soul now as smooth lake surface. Just a little love his playboy also makes it upwards gnawing waves.

      I fear going back to love, back burning with thirst and fall into misery. Though I always felt he was the landing of his life happy. Go to him or to the life we ​​have passed under the lonely forever? We are very similar in each unit of life. We do not love each other, but try to run other people, because we have too much heart desires.
       English is my dream guy for so long. In humans he does is not good at all. I also had no difference of caste life together. But there are many things coincide. Its about being together to enjoy the happiness they reach their dreams. I believe that all our friends are happy for that. Inside you find yourself to be alive myself intact. Not stoop and looked up as someone inside. Let us be us in our daily lives. Only thing, we are lovers.
         Needless to say, I believe we all have different tastes. Because the soul, our thoughts themselves are nearly coincident. Both education was very influential to us the same. Why do not we come together and go on looking elsewhere? Please ask him that, when he had the perfect feel and calm as when I am with you? As for me, I'll always be guys that best suits you. At his side, I feel like in the missing part of yourself.
        If they themselves have the opportunity to become husband and wife. I'm sure that would be the greatest fortune of my life. My heart now as an empty tank. It would be very easy for a man in there to love. In my heart, not curved entangles old romance. I understand that his strength will dispel all the darkness in my heart!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment