Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Curly-haired girl

      Year to Grade 1, I studied with a very lovely girl. Her house is located next to the classroom. While I was home away from home in the class. So, she did help me a lot when learning in unfamiliarity. Cause I was in Grade 1 so far because my cousin worked as a teacher here. Her mother wanted to teach me. So I have a pretty good friendship with the girl and another girl again.

       Our friendship seems more charming than when we were classmates together until class 9. Since in Grade 6, I discovered that I do not understand why your hair blond and curly themselves. Did so, she still looks hair and a preliminary determination lie anymore. Who saw must also laughed. But I quite like that of my friend's hair. Since I have opinions, people with curly hair often very intelligent. Besides, owning a yellow and curly hair, she always makes porters face very bright and quite beautiful. I also see it as an identifying characteristic of your own personality to me.
       However, my friend did not like the blond and curly around. You would always rather sad and self-deprecating about it. Perhaps by learning together for many years, we were familiar with her hair, should not find it very special. With new people you meet him for the first time, they always felt very strange for it. So they've done you're not happy.
        You're very hardworking and diligent in labor. Fundamental in the winter you had brothers. She was very well anymore. Back to accumulate a sizable amount considering separately the eyes of my childhood when, by his own labor.
         When we were in grade 10, each learner a different class. We no longer play in a group. Still, the old friends still have a place in my heart. On his second year of college. In my birthday, old friends were altogether happy birthday to my house. It took me several minutes to realize my girl with curly hair. Why you'd go straight straighteners and hair dyed jet black. She looks great as a woman pass mature. She and I became very strange. We attended two different sectors. She learned about health, I also learned about economics. The fork in his life has made us far apart. But the curly-haired girl image gentle, compassionate, hardworking engraved forever in my heart. She was my friend.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment