Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Be self-help themselves

      Return to whom, and who will pick up his arms. Its still a hard, new character to walk on earth. Discovered, the world has to 7 billion people, but we still feel lonely. When nobody should also help. I just learned to love and help everyone with everything we have. Now we realized, when we are in trouble who will help you?

       Life should be a two-way relationship creating new and sustainable balance. If we only knew to go, or just get to know, how to be happy. Throw away a distorted world away. Where we just endured the worst of others with us. It is good for me that have caused our purposes that benefit them. I give, not to receive about. For breaking my heart, and I tired to walk. Oh, life with the unrighteous man, accidentally.
        Let's return to the private world of my soul. Where high accumulation of what life's most beautiful. We are at you, little ones, but there are those who will stand by us when we succeed at failure. Regretfully do read people just by hand but not with my consent. Living side who was very harmful to us. Because when I collapsed in pain or on your path. It is these people that will turn out to trample us.
        Let powerful step forward right alone. After all, considering that to this world we can only rely on us alone. Only one new one to help get her alone. Giving his new happiness and success. Everyone in the world is like grass and trees of all species. They make our life more beautiful. Khoog their existence, we still live playful. Life revolves about the people of themselves. Please respect and take care of themselves very well. Help yourself with comfortable life, comfortable, happy every day. Make a meaningful life in each moment passed. For tomorrow I will never regret. My own life that I do not appreciate, love. Then how can we ask people to love, help myself?
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment