Thursday, June 25, 2015

Once down car

      That day, every weekend, some friends in the class often invites me to go play. Today there is no bike. Her most powerful one in the group has become both the kids and go. When going downhill nearby home of his girlfriend. I insisted on walking down bike because it has a slope ramp too high. Brakes of this bike is not very good. But she refused her. Every employee confidence car downhill. Just then, a car pulled by cows go. Because to avoid too sudden. All three fell to the side of the road.

      Top of my girlfriend is interrupted path. A motorcycle rushed at high speed. I hurried, I leaned forward and pull you in close beside the road. Also because you spectacular save that which I escaped being a cobra bite. Draw me down into the roadside bushes right. Where there is a cobra. So it almost took a bite on my face. After biting into my deficit. See all we have cried out in terror. Frighten away snakes. Our group that day was a fear sweat phen. My bike was broken. Its cake curved shape of 8. We have carried the brand it to car repairs at the roadside for repairs.
     I was angry that day my friends had to split the money repairing the car. Since I did not agree that the three men sat on the bike and crashed into a steep and dangerous. I almost got killed because of that. I do not know how much car repairs is. Heard he was the mechanic also good. And is the brother of a former girlfriend me. His family has a close relationship with a girlfriend in the group. So he did not take money out of pity for the small female student. It has left me an unforgettable lesson about the care of the transportation.
        Those of my friends when it is no longer my friend anymore. We are too different from each other. Everyone has a personal life, a private road to strive. I also wish they achieved much success on every mile of the way.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment