Thursday, June 25, 2015

My teacher taught literature

       On my 9th grade, my class teacher was very strict documents. He did not like my writings. Although I was trying to write really good. Not until near the end of the year I know it's out next to my girlfriend jealousy harm. She has edited all my writing became very shaky. Sometimes even ink in my writings.

       Causes are many, but perhaps because her mother is my father's former lover. So she has to give her children to harm our sisters to please. Despite my very precious time that his girlfriend. But now that I think back, I can not accept a person you like. We were friends in the world almost two opposites together. She has hurt me in the basic parts that make up who I am.
      To discover the whole truth. My writing teacher was very remorseful about it. But he could do nothing more. Since the school year is flying on the last date. I have advised me sincerely as a father is be careful with that girl. A girlfriend like that would be very dangerous if you are with me on the road of life.
      I was quite beloved and admired teacher, a gifted teacher and a life devoted to each student. Although not directly bend straightening me much as the other teachers. But the influence of the teacher told the class ignores very significant in my life. I also loved the teacher because the teacher rather poor family. Master is only engrossed with his writing, but did nothing about economics. So I raised my determination to become a very rich man. I also would be able to be entered school at the university where he studied. I will also live decent, dignified as he expected. I hope one day succeed, I see him and I will make the teacher very happy, because her old naughty schoolboy was really mature, and succeed in life.
      I know now he has become in education, officials of the city. I have over the past achievement. I always considered you were a shining example to follow for the spirit to overcome difficulties. Master forever will be a great teacher in me.
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment