Thursday, June 25, 2015

Belated remorse

     7th grade year, my grades have added 2 new members. The other new school you go to. I and in class you do not like them. And they tried to cling to me. Because they really are secrets about the death of my father. They forced me to play and to be kind to them. Otherwise they will tell the secret of my father's death for everyone in the class said. And so, people will despise me because of my background.

       I did not dare admit abject truth and have to control them. I made friends with them, try to treat them. Though in my heart does not want. And that is the starting point for the decline in all aspects of my life. I increasingly impaired than friends. Error pain in my heart about the death of the father quirk made me very miserable. Prices that day they say I am not afraid to layer things. I have not been living next to people you bad, sought to harm me like them.
      My father died when I was in the womb. Heard my mother say, by stealing pigs announce it. Then it was discovered, police reported. Police found evidence of it in my house. So dad was arrested, but released no confessions. My father said that other people had been killed. During the pressure my father plead guilty. Police beat my father severely injured. When my mother took me home dad died a few days. I do think my father was a victim of the current political regime. Still, it has a bad reputation for haunting my family.
       I, too, became a victim of this severe. I am very sorry about that. Prices confident I can live with all that belongs to him. Then those friends will not have many opportunities to hurt me that much. Price're sober and sophisticated in human judgment and events. I would find that, one person controlling the body would make me beat, reputation falls to befriend me. Will forever never become my good friends. They can only make me more miserable older only. Prices are always kept away from bad heart with her always. Then my life will be very successful today and happy. Remorse now has become too late. The crash and my loss is too large. I could only try to better each day. To better myself good at what they add little there. ... The man beside me there are two kinds. One is that they are our friends. Secondly they are our enemies.
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment