Thursday, June 25, 2015

My beloved sister

      I was born in a family with four sisters. I am the 4th child in the family. But my sister loves most is her life K, girlfriend loved my second sister. My second sister with a group of friends since grade 7 demon named five groups. This group considered the criteria of each family are home, they are the children of each of you. And she is a member K choort in that group. She loves me like her own sister. And I also deeply loved and admired her.

      Since my father died when I was in prison a fetus is seven months old are still in the womb. So in our family life very difficult. My mother struggled alone to make a living for the family concerned. My family hence poverty. Our sister thus no good rearing conditions. We become hungry orphan and scorned, even downtrodden in society. There are very few people I respect very center of society. Ms. K is one of the few people who love, respect and help me. I am very happy with her. She's a perfect person. Realizing a tremendous desire and my powerful is to become a good person, and will succeed in society. She was glad, though now I is not very good. So she fostered my personality in every encounter. She promised to help me do well to go to college. Her family was very well educated capital. Everyone was well and study well. She was a law school student very excelled. Her sister also served as a law school student very excelled. Then she was the school retain faculty. And my sister has left K forever in a traffic accident in the city. When she was still a student. On that occasion I met her at. Every time I see you are very happy. The sudden death of her hurt me deeply inside. I really miss her but did not know how. I've made a big plan with her at parties during the college entrance exam review. Yet all shattered. All their hopes and my dreams really protruding upward. What I do not know regret or rejoice, laments that before dying. She told friends she was let go with me to college prep. Her sister was not happy because of this. She hated me. Since I took away a lot of love and attention she K. Even the desired end her life K is for me. As for me, I understood her sister over K. K said that she is not because she loves me more than everyone in the family alone. But she was very seriously K promise. So you ask others to fulfill a promise to help her because she can not do. And I see her beloved family K. They are human kindness and success in life.
        One day I was immersed in the pain of the break error in the family. I feel lost all living energy. I'm losing her. I moved closer to the mistakes and spoilage. Her sister came home K scolded me a match. She could not tolerate the noble people of his sister went something like my love. Even want her to help me. But the witness of my deep affection for K sister, herself and cried. She asked me if she still loved so much K. Then live so she was not hurt when K across the world. More than anyone else, she was the new K aspire to life, his dedication to our country. But she does not do that. She wishes me not to ruin his life over again. Because I am alive, and she K is unreasonable. Take a good living in the part of her sister K. Be a happy, to bring happiness to others, not as her sister K. Although K is very good, but the departure of her was too early Errors leave lifelong pain for her loved ones. Her sister K was gone. The things she said made me think a lot. I finally stepped out of the game with all the bad boys. I'm just interested in learning. I'll help myself to college prep. But I did not dare to law college entrance examination. Because I fear will forever not pass her the ball. No sister in the world. I can only rely on the money to increase the power for themselves. So I chose to attend an economic industry.
        Now I have graduated from college. Became an adult in society. I suddenly realized, I needed to do something meaningful for her family. Things that you do not keep up because died too suddenly to age twenty. I'll help you!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment