Thursday, June 25, 2015

Giant footsteps

      When I was about 15 years old. My family has a lot of things happened. My mother married a widow after years new. I am very upset. So I used the sand at the waterfront to play alone. There I cried freely and without fear of suffering one heard. Furthermore, the flap soft sand, small areas of standing water in the river side also makes me feel interesting and fun. Sometimes I still practice run on the waterfront. The feeling was very interesting.

       One day I walked to the river bank and was about to cry out loud to take it, then I can not cry anymore. Strikes me as a human footprint enormous. I walked over and looked at carefully. It is true that the real footprint. It has all five fingers like a normal foot. But the magnitude is probably bigger than some triple or triple my feet. Footprints infancy. I fear tremors looked around and did not see anyone. I look for a sign second leg first round footprint but not seen. Until I see the mark of a half feet on the right side near the waterfront. The way the first footprint of about 1.5 m. I guess the giant jumped into the river to see strangers coming. I trembled. But I shocked myself together immediately. To me then death is no longer feared. I am very distressed that. I boldly call: My giants! He out here playing with me! Do not be afraid, I did not harm him where? There was no answer. I feel a bit disappointed. I remembered the sad error in our hearts. So I sat down and burst into tears.
      Suddenly I heard a rumble like thunder in close. Next was the sound of water in the river ộp OAP slapped the sand. There is no impact of the wind, or a ship nearby. Waves more and more powerful countries. White foam on the water in the sand. I fear sweat. Spinning bike hurried home quickly. Since that afternoon, I never dared to play anymore river.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment