Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Memories of a bygone era

       Old memories of a time in school came rushing back in the heart. The boyfriend, girlfriend. Those classmates and dorm roommates. All you have to create a passionate student of mine.
       Now I sit here, where the beloved homeland. I became an entrepreneur and writer like what I dreamed. However, both this work, I have not been successful. But I am full of confidence in the future I will be very successful for us. I wish I will soon succeed. In order to be reunited with old friends, I will be confident and proud of themselves. I might help someone when they get stuck.

        In the past, student life very poor. I just have to let go emotionally. I'm very interested, more caring friends. But I do have the money? So bad had the face, heartbreaking turn away. I have lost friends sincere, kind like that. A good relationship exists only when there is money and feelings go together. No money making platform for the relationship, causing them to melt away any breaking. I held on tightly to his hand to make their fortunes. So I can help all the people you love when they need it. But I know nothing but work hard here? So I tried to learn to forget the poor, forget the sad error.
       Only until very regrettable that even now I have not been successful. But I will soon succeed only with talent and his patience. Happiness sometimes very simple and small. Those are moments we are at peace in his soul. Oh happy with the ancient dream.
        Time has passed quickly. I was very upset with his failed dreams. I was sad because there was a lot more friends in college were not able to sympathize with me. They misunderstood my personality. And because I was poor too on the side panels of their sincerity. Maybe I did they hurt and hatred for me. They also set traps and make me vulnerable. Anyway, I had to ignore everything to live for good. Anyway all mature and swim for a living in society. Society has the appreciation of success, good, bad between people is very different from school. That while living in the flesh, we are not allowed to live carefree and innocent as before. I have really grown up a lot for the money to spend.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment