Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A strange guy

   Meet old friends on facebook, my heart happy happy strange. His old feelings about the old days up. It was a friend from when I set foot in the town middle school. My friend and I just had an invisible distance. But by intuition and your determination, I saw his empathy with the strange. And he's always maintained distance with my suspicions. I feel pride and not get his collaboration should not care about him anymore.

      But the earth is spinning a circle properly. After almost 3 years did not see him though the lock in one case study. Then they met again in college courses. Although other layers, but on the weekends, the two layers are common in a classroom learning. I guess what I did and he also will be a double. But strangely, he was my hiding again. And I became a prominent character in the class. I struggled, struggling to reject the pursuit of the boys. I only try to progress after a broken love affair students.
       I go to work, I try to make money. 32 years old, I have yet to have a boyfriend. Celibacy still fun. Accidentally while meeting his grade class, I see him, know him like I always single. Now I know more information about him. Generally I find strange empathy between two people. But I know we will remain forever just friends. Although at this age that he is lucky married and happy than before. Maybe at heart we always desire of a man, another woman. We are immersed in the passions. Should not you have time, stop by loving yourself. And we see quite the same. English than my old one, attended the same middle school, ate at a diner with food and money alike. Then back to school with undergraduate years than playful. We worked for the company for roads. Now, both have more than 30 but not yet established their own families. My life is my dream and vice versa. Maybe all these things are necessary empathy for a friendship. He always was a very good guy in my eyes. ...
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment