Monday, June 22, 2015

Love and money

         Think about old memories of two people. Now imagine you're happy with a woman. Naturally I feel he brutal, cruel and impersonal too. How considerate the two gave each other, yet he was shaking his shirt off. But well, that was a thing of the past now. Past a very long break.

         Time alone can only strive to earn a lot of money. Since the new money is guaranteed ticket for your happiness is the most sustainable. Love just makes sense with every human life in one phase only. We need to think more open about the past. But better, let all the things that have faded over the years. Just Me Me, forget forget and celebrate peace in the vain dreams of yore. I do not know what to dream, what is real anymore. And then I forgot all go. Hard life for real.
        Feel free to question, do not know the old days we loved him because he was rich, he is handsome town or not? But I was very proud of him for two. You really are a big part of my dream. There are girls who do not wish to get a prince and to enjoy a rich life? I used to dream like that since I was a little girl. But when we grow up, we never enjoyed any benefit a little from the men we love. Because poor me, I fear people despise me if I take their money. But in reality, all of them are very poor despise me because I am. They also took all the hard currency earned mother and me. That's funny, but they have the wealth? So I am going to be about money damages in love.
        My time was 32 years old. I no longer dream about the coins that love can bring. I just knew to rely on his strength, trying every day to be successful. Money made by their own hands to make his new really happy. And hard to make money, unfortunately the new one keeps the money!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment