Monday, June 22, 2015

Celebrate the student

      Back to the old place with so many memories of a passionate student. Your school different now. Classes have worked closely how their memories have been destroyed. The towering new buildings springing up as a place of learning for students. Schools have also been upgraded to colleges. Student quality input increases. Heard, how education and training at the school also have many innovations. Well, all things also need innovation to keep up the progress of society.

       Townhouse dormitory where a lot of memories kept students remain. The laughter and beaming faces, familiar still here somewhere. What other sport like golf is still imprinted in my footsteps running this place. Bao tears, how hard and full of joy until we graduate. Now back to this place, we see the odd ball alone. Old friends have gone away already. Everyone has a colorful private life. Only one I embraced her old memories.
       Me cicada ring on each occasion summer. Both brilliant skies by the flamboyant red beam. Lagerstroemia flower is a purple dye. So when we look at, please ravenous desires love.
       Our classroom is her take on the second floor forever. Where so many memories for me under this roof. Teachers face remained imprinted on my mind. They tried to teach me how to make a living on the road of life.
        I have seen many changes in this place. The people here also look at me with a strange look. But the ancient memories of love, in this place still imprinted forever in our hearts. If you have dreams, want to return to the past far more once. To the old friends laughing tan once in boisterous. Oh the old days, a majority of my heart stayed there. I will come back here, someday, then I will buy land, buy a house there. I will live with the memories of their youth. Places are still imprinted his shadow. He Oh, now you're in the public. I miss you very much ...
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment