Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Know saved

      I just wrote a great article about the virtues of caution. Just posting it on his personal web is finished. But I was busy some other job. I'm going to cook something to eat at night. Then he turned around, my computer crash. I tie off the playback source and restart. When I want to post articles on the web personal my post only 2 section 3. It is frustrating. I do not think I did not save this article after finished.

      I was more annoyed when they can not remember the last paragraph of the article that I wrote what. So I had published an unfinished article but still pretty good. Well, I've just steep the mind without written back. Also in a 1000 article on the personal web, if lost, surely I can not be like rewriting.
       In life, there are so many things he passed away and I could not do it again. Despite knowing it was right or wrong. There are many things in this moment we do so, but at other times not? For example when we were young, we can improve both physical world on his shoulders. When we are old, we can not worry well for themselves. Let's appreciate the present. The past is what went through. The future is something yet to come. Life in your future, depends on a lot of what you do today. Please take the time and effort your child to create a firm basis for the future. Take a hard life, burn out for enthusiasts.
       Time passed quickly. If we do not know to learn and draw on their own experience. Then our minds are no different from a blank sheet of paper, while we face full of wrinkles. Be aware kept beautiful memories in my heart. Write yourself a lifetime of happiness and success. World in your soul truly belongs to you.
        Life no one could be resurrected twice. So let's appreciate every moment live. Turn your moments passing into gold, silver, gems and diamonds. Happiness and your success is due to your own creation. World around only actors in your life accompanied only.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment