Monday, June 29, 2015

I'm going to study

    The young people in Hanoi, Vietnam today is regarded as a secondary study to assert and its riches. They go to study much and as a movement, a new fad vogue. Many of you study well, then go to study in high school, many families have more money, fee paying students. The country is looking to more young people to study abroad are: the United States, Australia, Japan, England ... It should be added that, it is true that these countries have more advanced education in Vietnam, but the rates GDP per their population was also much higher in Vietnam. So the youth of Vietnam are paying a price too high to be studying.

      Why do we have to change the money that it takes many years to make a living in student life? These young people studying abroad after the country had become more successful, happier than a lot of times young people to college, masters in the country? While the total cost of their study beyond a lot of times than the total cost of domestic peers. Then you will learn to study what alien surroundings, hometown people. When the language, customs and habits are very different. Then error homesick, homesick, miss friends tormented soul. And all the things learned in a strange culture brought about Vietnam is not easy applications? Even in an environment too liberal, to be considered as a factor in the differences and poor communities. Many young people are stigmatized and racism. Many fall into racketeering fallen wilderness.
        And I have another thought about studying abroad. To me, learning is only working with books. And though I have been studying in anywhere in the world, also the same time. I chose to sit study in their own country. Because in that place I feel peaceful. What I learned will be applied immediately to my life. Moreover, thanks to the internet, I had a lot of books, useful for education and training of countries such as America, Japan, China, and the Jews. ... I really feel fun and expand their knowledge thanks very much. And I felt like I was studying it. A study very cheap. I'm happy for that.
                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment