Monday, June 29, 2015

Dogs are wonderful animals

       I have a dog. It's very lovely. I feel it's like a little kid so. I used to play with it as fun and sad moments. I feel, it always looked me to probe manifest before doing something. It was really loyal to me.

       When I sat working. He always chose a seat close to me, my eyes remain focused to observe. Every time I feed him good food. It always looked at me with eyes full of gratitude. When I give food to it, it was very fun. When I was busy going somewhere, look it seems very attached to me. It also has a little eye sad. It'd be following me. When I returned home, needless to say, it's incredibly excited. Looking at it dancing, running, tail wagging and lovely games I see, that I never suppress a smile emerged. I loved it. It really is a good friend of mine.
        Sentimental love and loyalty of dogs to humans loud. No doubt, dogs are animals best friend of man. Inside a dog, you will feel secure protection for them, as is their warm love. We will never have to face loneliness and boredom. We also never get depression. Because the new dog is cure for depression is best for people. Thank god has created an amazing animal like this. Each one to love and take good care of his beloved dog. Let's work together to protect this wonderful animal. I love dogs.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment