Monday, June 29, 2015

Games when I was younger

    As a child, because my house is very poor so owning these beautiful toy in the store with me is an impossibility. So, I had to manually create their own toy. It can be molded earthenware dishes are dried. Or something created from paper and fabric, leaves ...

       That day I was not really happy from the toy. Because I feel ashamed inside. Because there is no money to buy things other beautiful toy with you. However, joy and my maturity has risen very high after each game. Till now I know, because I am poor, I make my own toys. So I was smarter.
      I remember the years of childhood, I used to be the neighbor taught to play. Since an early age, much as people thought I was a boy. The powerful of the game as players confirmed boyfriend, play spin, gun matches, pipe Formalin ... initially when I was afraid. But then, I've quickly become a very good player.
      When older, living at home mom to my grandmother one time. There are so boring, and no one to play with both. I have myself earthen clay marbles, dried them and himself playing alone. I remember Grandma's neighbor taught me how to play marbles more fun. Now I still apply that way to feel more comfortable and pleasant learning and working. Then the game as glass with pineapple leaf, dodder always makes me happy.
      Childhood world regardless of wealth. By the creativity of these children is enormous. The childhood game and just make the kids happy. Those poor kids have to re-invent the game much more fun. And it's basically our brain to think, they have limbs athletes. Therefore, we have a basis for developing better other children. Turns out the poor have some advantages for my childhood
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment