Friday, June 19, 2015

Think about her during Tet Doan Ngo

     Tet Doan Ngo Mai are traditional. That was more than a year alone for a plan to sell postcards with. More than once I had the feeling of standing next success. But that has not succeeded. Even so, I still confidently move forward. I believe success will just have yourself a step. Furthermore, his people will never give up. When most go, I'll go to the ends of the path they have chosen.

       The Dragon Boat Festival day old. His mother and sister often go wrong care of the trees in his garden. Help us to eradicate pests. And we promise to year will start out very much more effective. It's fun. Now, each one a home. Everyone has their own life. His desire a prosperous life, full enough from a very young age. Yet, until now I have not done.
        Noon, she had in her home market. Their mother a few litchi, mango, sapodilla fruit. A few days before his mother to kill insects plum tradition. His mother saw the injuries compassion too. Was older then that has not been my care. I also see the bag, maybe not top 32 did not care for was the festival for themselves? Decisions, afternoon shopping for fruits, duck meat, ash ... do plaited buns. Then invite the mother to eat. Tet that, spend a little is okay. Though I am to be very thrifty. Project business success yet. The construction business in house paint not gain much profit. But New Year's Day, I must do something for fun and special. I wish to buy a house at market. The mother is sitting there selling without hiring, ask for help others. Wholesale mother thought pannier scene, selling well in the marketplace Lowland frustrated. But she does not go to small businesses, it is not know what to do to earn more money. Since you've retired already. Mother's pension is not much. Now I only wish to earn more money to care for themselves. Then care for her and make her kindly. Just her success, she was very excited already. I must try harder only. Think that love you too, oh my mother. ...
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment