Monday, June 29, 2015

I love my life

       Sunlight everyone rushes to the resort for entertainment and recreation. And I was sitting at home hugging a computer to find success. The success was how far from us, even if we ourselves do not know. One can only try every day to achieve success.

       Then we will eat everything you like, wear what you want, and to all the places make yourself happy. Such a life would lush happy. I will live as what you dream. I will leave behind the days of starving and thirsty dreams.
     The taste of success is very attractive. It always makes everyone crave. But only those who truly have a new field to reach the dream. As for me, I still perform the night of his life's goals. I have faith, I have hope, we have the wisdom and perseverance. We need to develop a plan for success immediately. Even when success to training at the same time. I did not manage well their sums. To give my life disturbed. Sometimes even hazardous by those inhumane, unjust, any place around us.
       First, when there is money, we transfer 50% of all bank account. 30% investment in silver to at home. The remaining 20% ​​we use for money expenditures as food, clothing, home furnishings. Anything else? Well, like quite enough already. My success, money Oh! Mau go to my side. I was ready to receive people and use the waiter for my life.
        Now one can only try. Carry on, my! Success is hiding out in front of us already. Just one step more. Fighting. The investment of time and effort into the job will always give you good results. And surely we will succeed. Now we go to sleep only to ensure the health of tomorrow we will fight with the next job. I love my life!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment