Monday, June 29, 2015

I always live is myself

     I am a very special person in the eyes of others. Especially with the people where I live. Since I do not follow the general trend of everyone. Because I always lived with my main man. Everyone has a life situation, a very different personality. Why should we all try to live the same? Back to fight by all means to achieve things that other people want?

       I always live is myself. That is the way of life that I most strongly upwards. Because of the difficulties come to me more than other normal people very much. My life since I was born until I matured as a succession of hardships, strenuous. Since new born, my father died. I grew up in estrangement and contempt of the brothers, their relatives in both. But that's why I always give in and get ahead in life. I always observe and learn from real life. I also learn a lot from books. The book has always been my companion until today. When immersed in the world of books. I forget the suffering in the present life. That is the best way for me to protect my soul unscathed. Also back are fostering intellectual and promote more new capacity.
       A life full of misery and pain errors were unstoppable my progress. I had graduated from college and is the owner of a large business establishments. But my lifestyle is still very casual. From the house, dress to how to spend, I have very thrifty. Frankly, I do not really care about that stuff. For me, it's just material things outside himself. As he looks. The thing that I appreciate is the personality and ability of each person. And I diurnal fostering these things for myself. Had a few friends for my comments about my too casual, especially compared to what I have. This influence has been bad to my relationships in society. Even my image in society, so that is not beautiful or more. But everyone has their own way of life. And I was not respected forms.
       Actually, I take very seriously at small external form of itself. I always wanted to eat well, get dressed and get people to respect, love. But the hard life of a poor child, fatherless did not let me get that. So adapting to life circumstances, I had no more important them. Now, I do not matter much about eating, dressing things even unimportant. Whether other people have respect, love me not, then I still live well. I am who I am. I do not care what others think about me. I just always strive each day. I want to be happy and successful. Maybe until then that I truly am myself, a native people as before I was born. I do not need to change their real human to adapt to difficult life situation by themselves. I will be dining. I'll get dressed. I will be respected and loved.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment