Sunday, June 21, 2015

Great cleanser free from nature

      I heard a lot of good effects of water wash rice before cooking with human skin. At age 12, 13 I've seen it in hand to white skin, smoother skin in his left hand. Though it works much harder and left hand. The reason is that domestic rice wash a lot of vitamin PP, B2, B2 ... whitening effect, skin smoothing and antibacterial. However, I was not really paying attention to this information. Because my skin as well as any girl of any age are 12 very healthy and beautiful.

        Time passed quickly. Page that also 18 years. Now I've entered the age of 32. My facial skin visible signs of aging. Crow's feet around her eyes visible when smiling. The more wrinkles. My elasticity deteriorates seriously. Plus diet unscientific sleep. Work stress, pressure much. I often stay up late and sit inside of the approximately 12 hours per day. My skin was constantly gives my brain a serious warning. And I started to care about their skin. But to be honest, I do not have much time. I also was not interested in form. The work is full of my passion. They accounted for almost all of my time each day.
       Then I remembered that in the wash water with the quality of rice is good for the skin. So every day I wash my face with water wash rice once. After about 5 days like that. I myself have startled the white, smooth, pink, fresh from their own skin in the mirror. This is wonderful. I can take care of their skin each day without losing time. Rice is the second wash water which pour it out, today turned into free cleanser wonderful nature. I do not take an extra public money. But its effect is very rapid, healthy and good. I'm glad this. So he wrote this article to share the experience with you. Wish you have a healthy and beautiful skin.
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment