Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I hope billionaire Donald Trump will be elected US president

     Property tycoon American, Donald Trump has decided to run for the US presidency. The news kept vague in my head. It's a great man that I admired so long. He is a real talent. If the American people wise, they all should vote for him as president. I am sure with his leadership. America will become an economic superpower, outstripping China and Japan.

       Besides, he was extremely wealthy. Like the great riches billionaire others. They spend most or all of their assets to charity. And I think Donald Trump would use its assets to develop the country. Employment was significantly greater practical and other billionaires.
       America is a capitalist country. The billionaire a great country leadership is very reasonable. I believe these guidelines and economic policy he will be more effective all the candidates to the presidency the United States now. His competence was demonstrated in his own life. Man and his extraordinary greatness. He has overqualified for American leaders to go to the glory.
       If I admire billionaire Bin gate because he is a person from, charity. Achievements in science and technology have changed his life for the whole humanity. Everything he did for humanity, have made the world a better day. I admire Donald Trump because he's a person with extraordinary capabilities. He has erected a statue man strong, assertive. He created the values ​​of America. One man dared devote significant because shaving Nations will always be honored. I love him, since I loved the business. I had graduated from college Commerce. Become great traders like Mr. Donald Trump is my dream city. I wish I could do a fraction of what he had done. His man is great. Congratulations Donald Trump US presidential election. And he will bring prosperity to the country as well as peace worldwide. America needs you!
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment