Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Beautiful gardens of childhood

    Why we know it will be difficult to live in peace on this land, so that the decision to sell it off to buy a better elsewhere so difficult? Why should this land have turned my soul? When traveling we always remember about it. But life in this place is no longer fit me. Know how to be, I had to force sell it go.

        Stay at this place we grew up. Place imprinted so many memories from childhood. Molded in one place how dreams and aspirations. Place witnessed the vicissitudes of me and my family.
        My childhood has passed quite calm in the family's small garden. The sweltering summer afternoon sun. My garden with hammocks and lounging space to enjoy a romantic. Only singing birds with immense green of trees left. Guava tree flowers scent right here doing my soul ecstatic. Sometimes a gentle winds to rot. And I thought I was ecstatic at the elves fled. The garden that day was beautiful wow. My life that day so that quiet, peaceful. The trees in the garden are always spread like hugging my hand to heart. I feel the sheltering and be loved in the wild garden of the family.
       Now we just little pieces of land with a garden in the old part. I want to sell it, to buy a new piece of land larger. I will rebuild a fairy garden. There will be lots of flowers and fruit trees. The dream is that, which I did not abate heart of this dear land sold off. It has too many memories of us. And part of my soul belong here forever.
       We must do this if you want to satisfy both the dream? Newly retained land, had a fairy garden. Come on we had to wait for another time. When our businesses succeed, we will have a lot of money. At that time I will buy a new big garden. Will build up between natural resorts. Life's going to be immersed in the green of flowers and leaves. I was trying to enjoy every moment of happiness passed. My childhood, I will come back again. Will re-immersed in the fairy dream. My happiness is to own a beautiful garden.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment