Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dreams have a

       After many years of dreams. I finally bought a piece of land measuring 3000 m2 right in the middle of his village. Needless to say, I am extremely pleased. Before, I always dreamed of having a large area. I will plant the trees that I love. Will feed the animals that I love. But that's just dreaming. My family's garden when he just about 300m2 wide. Although there are many species of fruit trees and ancient trees. But it was too small. I always dreamed of it turns into a small forest. And I'm a pretty little princess in fairy tales.

       I also dreamed about going to buy a farm in the mountains. Since there are inexpensive land. But I will be homesick, miss her. And also uninformed customs, living conditions there. Besides, there will be far away from the city. Certainly life would be outdated and difficult. Yet today I bought the piece of land right in my village. It's on the outskirts of the capital, 30km from the capital. I'm very happy for that. She is also very funny. I'll pick her to be with on the site. Because I was getting old, amongst it will help better mother.
        The first thing I was buying a lot of fruit trees. Full of flowers and fruit trees quite familiar as grapefruit, orange sugar, oranges, lemons, apples, persimmons, custard, apple, pear, dragon fruit, jackfruit, mango, plum, peach, papaya ... every few minutes tree. I planted them in his garden. I built a small three-storey villa. The first floor has large glass windows are overlooking the garden. Besides the large glass door between the living room in the garden. I made a small lake. Around the large deck ratings rocks undulations. I planted some trees in lake lotus and drop some very beautiful goldfish. I also grow a lot of flowers around the house. I also planted a whole rig flowers very fragrant natural reasons. Which flower is another natural reasons vegetables are good for human health. I put the stone walkway deck. A flap of land near the house is green lawns. Two side aisles are two papaya trees. Adjacent wall surrounding the plot is a small river. Although we only 2m wide, but stretches 3000 m2 land parcel surrounded by me. Thus, with an area of ​​about 438 m2 surface. I let a lot of fish. The bottom of the garden. I built a breeding area. I feed a herd of goats, and deer, doves ... I still feed a horse named Mic again. Sometimes I ride horses walking around the garden. Goat meat, goat milk is used as a daily food of my family. Deer velvet is also an effective medicine you nourish the body. I use them in the family and donations from relatives, friends. I also feed a dog to keep the herd anymore .. farm revenues after deducting all costs and give me a life of affluence. So I sat scenic recreational lake and literary writing to earn more money. My life is very happy, full and happy. I love my life.
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment