Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lessons from a scientist

     As a child, whenever I have a habit sad like fire. I myself do not understand why, look at the flickering of the flames I see please. I think in addition to the heat of the flames emitted, making the capillaries are dilated blood in me. So I saw the light in more comfortable reasonable?

      I remember the greatest scientist of the 20th century created the first record of a man, after observing the fire has burned his lab, and all the achievements of many years of Research. I admire scientists. Either no vigor that he could be so optimistic. Not like me. Sometimes only small difficulties along the way, but it seems I have been collapsed. I do not know that scientists rely on something in the fire that creates a record. But I believe, it made me feel relaxed whenever upset.
      You look at the chart of the sound vibrations from music devices that look. The rise and fall of the high and low pitches is very similar to the flickering of the flames to small when it fires. Perhaps other scientists have relied on it to create the disc. Thanks to record the life of man is raised to a new height. We have glimpsed very far way with animals.
       Thank scientists have created the first records of mankind. From the story of the circumstances that led to the first LPs. He has left a lesson on a life extraordinary energy. Courage and optimism he will forever be to perpetuate. Looking at the breakdown and loss of not pity him none. Looking at his accomplishments rooted even in failure, no one not admire. The great truth of his prodigious. His stamina is almost infinite.
       Imitate him, in these sad errors and failures along the way. I still felt that he must hang on. Take the sad mistakes from the disruption that as motivation rise achievement. We must succeed, must fast success. That is the purpose of our life to live!
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment