Sunday, June 21, 2015

My prince

     Muslim students I fell in love with a very rich man. Rather, he is very wealthy father. But then he fell into the family bankrupt on the day that I accepted my marriage proposal. More painful, he parted my initiative. He wanted to take a different wealthy lady. That is why he made. The lives of his family when he returned to the extremely poor.

        As for me, I do not go beyond the loss of his error. I'm just trying to constantly focused on studying, working and trying to make his dreams. I still help him and his family with everything possible, when I have the chance. The assistance that is very valuable to make the family circumstances at the time. I just do not understand why we are still far apart. Because very distressed about it, I tried to forget everything in order to live on. Only sad thing is, I have failed completely after so many failed attempts. My life is becoming more difficult.
        One day, have a lawyer look to your house, and give me the papers of a large land area of ​​6000 m2 to bear my name. I was shocked not understand what was happening. Because my phone rang. The voice was familiar, sad his phone rang. He said: He gave me an empty land abandoned by their families, so they satisfy a dream of owning their own farms. Let this be the gift of the family thank you for what you did to help his family. I do not hesitate, now home he became very wealthy. The land before his family to donate to a charitable organization. Now his family was very place to give it to you. I'm sorry for not being with you in all this time. Because he insisted on all costs back to life the rich past, as both himself and for his family. .... Said before he hung up without letting me speak to the public. Respected lawyer suggested taking me to see the land. I know that area well. It is about 10 km from my house. I went there together with them.
       Oh god! Inside this vast land. Everything is arranged like in my dream, and he used to be. These new fruit trees are grown ever since. Now we start out fresh fruit. The grass was green, the five-color flower beds also emit a scent. Artificial streams are gurgling around here. This place is no different scene Elysium evasion. Only thing, it does not have him as in the old dream. I suddenly cried hu hu. I feel tasteless, extremely depressed. I will die in this place when thinking about him. Heard he had a wife and child now. They live in happiness.
       I put all of the land documents to the lawyer, have him give it back to him. Please tell him that I thank my good intentions. I do not want to own a resort such farms anymore. What do I help him are minor only, please do not bother.
        I closed my eyes flashed run out the gate. I fear this place. Place embodies the dreams of our future. Now, my love for him has become the largest unfortunate error of my life. Tears blurred when I think about you, about us yore. Love, anger made me fall. I fainted steeped in memories of the old days.
       When I woke up, my prince he was sitting on the side like the old days with porters anxious face. Still like the old days, he was gentle, caring looked after me with cold towel on the forehead. I greeted him, then sat up. I was about to give up on, he hastily stopped me. Then he draws me a huge diamond ring, gentle voice: Of you here! ...
        My eyes widened, my gosh! It's wedding ring two days ago. Price family from falling into bankruptcy. He was not forced to sell it off to care for the whole family. Then we became husband and wife. I burst out crying. My heart like someone squeezed. I passed out in pain. And you hold me close and cried quietly. When I regained consciousness, he just told me trembling, I'm sorry, I still love you. He had to take her to retrieve some property her family had been cheated of his family. Now he was divorced. The baby is her own child with another man. He knelt use identical diamond ring two to the old days of my suitors.
      My tears flowed. Why miss fate toyed with the two of us so. Why miss heaven damnation both of us throughout these years. I accept him for both happy. Or his refusal to back both sinking into misery, unhappiness as the days pass. ... Someone has said, after all just love the rest. After how much love, anger, sorrow, I now decided to return to him. Our wedding was held with solemnity, much less anyone. Our Happiness goes wild when the beautiful children born. For us, just live together, see each other as well as a full happy enough. He is still my prince.
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment