Monday, June 22, 2015

The love story is over

        Peace dear! Now I look back at the new retreat mìh past situation. I understand that, I was also sorry for the separation of two children. I do not really want to know and understand his heart. I just know he receives from a lot of love. I still like playing with butterfly flowers. Let him be miserable scramble and hold me.

       At no time in the mature age that we hurried into love. When both were at school and live with the support of parents. We had not really focused to build a beautiful relationship for two. Because there is so much passion swept us away in two different directions.
        I was misunderstood about each other deeply. Now that I think, apart their severance is justified. Because my world very different world capital of him. Must tiptoe up to live with him makes me tired. Between us there is only a small distance only. But that also makes us more different. Now you and I have become strangers. And he had was nothing of each other. Better to do the same so serene. But just hold on to each other and they both hurt.
         The road you are going to really have brilliant yellow sun? His life is now much glory with the stars away. Retail his only child on the path to the old. Still remember a man, though sure to forget the mind. I still love you unilaterally quietly in languishing. That was the path you choose when we meet again. Because I saw him far that day. There was love, appreciation in his eye. But he did not accept and take over all my love. Then let go cold words made my heart bitter to this day. All well because you only knew loved him with all my heart. I did not know anything about him at all. Back to his misunderstanding of my dignity. ....
          Well, how far apart are their right. I'll pack it all into the compartment affection for the memory of our memories. About a student, frivolous, foolish. Congratulations road he traveled by plane. And he will reap plenty of success. Their capital was not born for each other. Stay together only make both more suffering. You will find a man worthy to give each other love!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment