Monday, May 25, 2015

Write to the person I love

Spring, the season of love sublimation and happy couple. As for me, at the age of nine spring, sit here and write for people I love nostalgia pair line!
       Clear up the chaos of a living, you saw him miss the skin away to strange. I went looking for him because more than ever I realized what he was and only true love of his life. But in vain, dear brother, this time you are, what job? There you remember the little girl once had sworn promise will hold together his hair? And they are very miss you, if you get married, he is necessarily him.

      Because only he could only make me happy new single, her brothers could share everything in my life with him. Without you, I would rather live alone for fun even more. But you, sir, now I have a strange longing and eternity of a mature woman, longing to be loved, longing to be mothers and aspires to be a gentle wife. However if a person is not him, despite how good conditions to me I saw bland, tasteless and extremely uncomfortable. I just got him alone - Boys In My Dreams!
       I remember often looked radiant face ruddy you smile, remember his eyes are clear, his cool blue. Me neat black hair very manly of you. Remember high nose, white teeth of his mind. Sturdy memory as his arms athlete in his legend. His designs are still more: poise, dignity, gliding body as waves roll rhythm. He is all the most beautiful symbols of man that I know, is the standard of man I used it to judge people. Does heroism, valor. Does it build power than people. Saving does say honestly, no bombastic speech. Does an outstanding intellect. Does it strong personality determined. He is the most perfect in my heart. At parties you are always very happy. I just wish the world his only child to his two may live out together. His party, such as stopped, and his two children as in another world, in spite of everyone. His eyes as there are thousands of thousands of giant magnet that every time I look into those eyes, immediately melted. When his anger, as he happily, his eyes still make me lose all resistance before him. Plus brawny arms full of love, deep kiss accounted fully warm your heart. Had a couple of times I did not do well his master before his lured him in harmony with the immortal songs of love. Those are the sweet moments sublimation happiest I've ever had.
Why he loves himself apart, right? Error all is in you, with strong confidence, determination, love and tolerance you have for me to live in his sight love. So that your child lose him again. They have lost each other many times before you?
      I do not remember much, but I have little day together is not it darling? What do you get out of miserable themselves and for you all that is good and sweet best that he can. He is only happy childhood children, yet because of the stupid and foolish of you have lost your brother. I miss you often run a distance of about ten kilometers every weekend to visit his sister. When all rattling breath as tired, I could not satisfy all his nostalgia and enjoy the sweet happy to be with him, he has to run on, because she - my sister going to school, not seen I'm sure she's going to cry every tear. So he had to go immediately. Sometimes you see anger him about it, I want you to just my own only. In thinking naive and foolish of a child, sometimes you feel jealous of the love and great responsibility for her of her little sister. Because his parents were dead, his family is only her sister. In addition to time spent learning in the mother's teachings father died when he still casts everything as crab fishing, 'employ for enough money for two brothers to school, medicine when sick. Some time after the few remaining living for all his hard work for you. Yet they are too small, not yet old enough not to realize. I just selfish, you keep demanding and torment him! I was wrong and take advantage of weaknesses that have hurt him very much! My love, let me apologize to you about it offline! I'm sorry you frankly, that's what I was tormented inside for years. An apology from the heart, even though I told you if brethren should get a smile full of tolerance and saying he did not mind at all! I love you and may even get another warm embrace again. And he shall laugh happy, and I'll whimper and cry because remorse for his injuries. It is the only state that his feelings are not the same. And almost all, their laughter, the tears and the anger alike! From the depths of the soul, we are very sympathetic to each other right?
       Now I still remember loach fish he has grilled over charcoal to feed him. He is only the beginning and tail classifieds to eat there cede the entire body of fish for them to eat, and yet you still insist on eating both his head, thinking that it was delicious! Now think of that scene, I saw his nose and stinging eyes. My love, I miss you too, loves him deeply. I wish there could be plenty of things for him. Your robot. Beautiful single pair of pants he wore when to meet you, even when you swim the river to fish looked so pitiful.
       That day the bad guys want to rob you off he deliberately let me see the scene live for his strenuous hardships even who he is intelligent, prudent, educated family. But he was wrong, understand him more, the more you see him struggling over his mercy. I love you more than all and want to do to help him instead of just getting from him. And he is the fishmonger to her mother on the weekends. You two met again, he can spend more time with children than for support takes time to sell fish. Those days he often retained the most delicious fish, then grill up to feed him. Often praised his mother, did not know children who gifted the world, yet little known new fish sold for money! Then the bad guys have said everything to her, and between the two boys, of course, like his mother gifted student whose parents other than his decorum. Whether I'm good and wholeheartedly love you, blame his mother poverty, bad family situation! Understandably, the hearts of people as parents, but the mother could not understand why her daughter, that my heart just love him alone, just in the new brother happy. And he was the only person in the world love you truly ?! Or at least I only felt his only love in him only.
       With the backing of the mother, the bad guys have done many sins to him, to break their two kids happy. When it ruin his bike, then you come and bring a car repair tools, as they flashed him the bad weeds with hollow bamboo stick on his feet does he love you more and will quickly return to visit you . The fact that he will not do enough to visit you, do tont injured his love. And you have to follow stupid! My love! Let me apologize to you offline! I hear stupid bad guys mad when they beat him bad, when it lost his clothes, throwing his furniture should hang high on the roof. Make him miserable and dangerous to life. He was cruel to me, but I'm too stupid and was he really is his psychological weaknesses and do all sorts of silly to me. And can not forgive yourself, you do not let him be hurt by the stupidity and his stupidity more. Do not let the bad guys control and threatened to harm him if he did not follow his standard, not to the bad guys beat him pressed if not, he will eat a painful hit. The bad guys can not get a chance to kill him if he continued to come to me again. I have to let you go, but the more comfortable he deeply loved. And I actually separated when you were a ball hit on the head when someone hooks down. And in the night Anonymous consecutive hit in the head, I played dead to not be beaten further before calling was calling people to rescue. After that from someone who was dubbed a genius, I'm quite dull and not much more intelligent. I have made an effort to restore his wisdom. But I had forgotten him. In my dream I usually see him, feeling very real, but that he did not know what name, where. I really miss you in my dreams. A deep image in memory, sometimes you do not know it is a dream or reality. And I still have to find his attention silently! Great happiness in my mind! - Boys In Your Dreams!

                                                                                           Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment