Tuesday, May 26, 2015

June, aged pupils

      Time passed quickly, a new day when I was to her little schoolboy. At each level in June on the back pay back our hearts, that binds to miss. By June season, parting season. Months later, we have the best grade exams, college entrance examination, and taking exams anymore. Then the summer holidays full of memories. We must be far apart but three months of uninterrupted with how much missed. To then eagerly, eagerness in the opening session of the new school year. That day we met you, see her with so much joy. Then start a new school year with full enthusiasm, passion.

        Back in June again come to our life. Still cicadas roared tingle to reason. Still the sun poured down like fire rushing mass. And still red phoenix brilliant color as heart who want to burn. But we had to leave dear old roof. We have officially entered a long life. Air in the flow of life and heart. I even more poignant these months it is a school day cheerful. Where we have a lot of friends, teachers. They were loving me, pray for me to progress. Now his only one step in the flow of life mixed. Sometimes we feel helpless, lost to the world. Fun hour with me just a job. My only desire is to make money. Our life becomes very simple now. There's also the laughs with friends. There's also the love and attachment of people who are very strange but together under one roof. There's also how burning desire in young hearts. I just left my own. Please do not let me come up out of the world banal full of temptations.
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment