Sunday, May 24, 2015

Retro

My love
Handsome prince in dream sixteen
The man with a good heart
Where are you then?




I just remembered forever nostalgic old dreams
Then ecstasy, dreaming of the immortal night
Feeling flutter, still cuddling hours
Where are you then?


Why'd you go and leave
Behind him, a heart that longing and waiting
Was not my heart, then
He went looking for other heart?

I was the first mistake
But you're next
I've lost several already
I asked him, error is at whom?

His empathy for each other a lot of things in life
Unfortunately do we keep on phase the
When you are immersed in the passions, he was waiting
As he happily dating, I backflow into tears.

Never for a pair of chopsticks
Instant bird wing, together yourself?
Never looked back he looks
A girl would still languishing
                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment