Sunday, May 24, 2015

Start over or continue

In the old days when I was a teenager. My teacher has taught that was the last they must die! Was riding the tiger's back, the incident but for good riding. Never jump off the back intend shame because surely will be tigers eat. Master also said, when he had done something wrong, incidents where despite bending and repair times. Never thought I would do it again, because when we started working again, I will hurt rather than go forward. He seems quite the right to love and marriage. When was the last missing a wrong decision. Though we will not keep up anymore Exchange. When we accidentally marry a woman not because of love, when sober senses. If we do from the beginning. Then we automatically became over once the boat. And it's hard to be happy for the second time, for the nostalgia and jealousy, of a previous marriage will haunt people in the calming wisdom.

Then the vulnerability of children, relatives and our image in the eyes of people. And the good thing there was broken glass a happily ever after, or it soon crumbled under the pressure of shattered lives. If you put two options to continue or to start over on a table weight. Definitely will tilt the balance further. The loss seems too big when I started working again. And oh t have thought so true!
             Growing up as a student, my teacher said: Sai is to be fixed. Knowing sins unintentionally, they must start again. Although dearly how, though damage was, let's start again from scratch. A professional criminals know to stop in time may escape a jail sentence or the death penalty. Life is vast, the boundless sea of ​​suffering, turned around the shores of peace and hanhphuc. If it's the last, you will die even more wrong wrong. Lost her, the more it loses herself more. Such people will never gain the love and happiness. Knowing wrong without being edited, refused to redo the awareness and self-denial of his own thinking. Denying education and retraining. Fleas were last there must be thinking to bring people into the abyss of the dead and the life. And I think that is correct.
            Now I know I made a wrong decision in love. I regret deeply. I was disturbed between two choices: start over and accept the last bid or have must die!
          When was the last thought is dead, so I feel like endless and immense the path ahead. Feeling tired and lost the will for progress.
         When thinking I must start again from the beginning and accepted to pay the price, I think that I like being myself, sober, self-control and bravery. Although slightly frightened, not knowing what to do and where to start. But I saw her go forward along the road full of lush greenery, the distance is a small stream of fresh and cool.
             Although he is no longer around, I can not ask you things in life I do not know. The difficulties and even the stalemate in person no longer lives only entrance road leads. But sir, where nine streams. Would you keep calm and serenity. In this place, I promise you, I will not give in. I'll start again though dearly. In fact if he loses, I will not have anything to pay for anything. Because then the child is all nonsense, all external not mean suffering. I want to get the true love from my heart even once. I love him, I was wrong to have refused him, you see. Although it was too late, but no longer knew no longer keep up. I still want to try it once. Once wanted to fight for love. Once unyielding fight for what you really want. You will not escape the feelings of the child anymore, I need to live honest with yourself. And yet he still got up child! ....
                                                                       
                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment