Sunday, May 24, 2015

Letter to my heart


 Darling!
          These days they miss him too. There had to sentence, the confusion son, daughter peacetime or not! Now they live quite peacefully in the house owned by his own. A business of his own. And a project is also pursuing her own. I am living the dream right as his boyhood. Only thing, be honest with him was not much money they make. Still life worries errors, the urgent need for more shoulders to lean on, need a bracelet to get back cover. And I've missed you. Me ecstatic moments with him. I miss you so much I love ah. I remember the day, while eating I miss, I miss working time, night to go to sleep you also remember. Did not know you need until you remember and again? As for me, I always want to give him all the best.

    Between them they have probably already exist too much distance and misunderstanding. And I have separated. Sometimes in order to continue to live happily with friends, family, colleagues I've tried to forget him. I forget the suffering is not allowed. I constantly focused on school and work like crazy. And I had forgotten him so. Once, you know, I mean I was crazy to forget him. Because he is fantastic. He always perfect in my eyes, even though I know it's hard we pairs. Because I too inferiority and weakness. Life still struggling hundred worries that almost silver hair off at the top. Since the collapse of the past still makes me pain. I need more time to heal the wounds in our hearts. And you, do not wait. He did leave me! I was too busy to wrestle with life's struggles and the Entry. Fulfilling the dream when I was sitting on the university lecture halls. I succeeded but I saw empty, I felt lonely and lost as the flow of life. The work is precarious and unstable. I no longer felt alone anymore. I was not happy as I thought and desire. I give up and toss out what his heart hê not really want. You start again from scratch. Revive the true passion of his own. Not achieved goals, but they gradually recovered himself. I'm starting to feel happiness and joy. But did you miss him, miss him very much. I want to go looking for him, wanting to be with him, and hardship with him, sharing sorrows and joys with him talking with yourself.
          Remember when the old one person said his classmates are the male version of me. They commended him so great in manners with friends and my teachers. I was very pleased. How he cares for me always makes me very happy. But back then you idiot, you have to take him. His love of children with fragile, thin as a filament shiny, glitter. It can go through life with you until the end but it is so fragile, frail line between pushing and down. And my love not afford to keep his heart, he went to a new land.

          Objectively, I do not look like the same. But subjective but think he is a true other half that you're missing. We have many contrasting point that both dream and yearn for each other. And very much in sympathy with each other, making each other both very understanding and sympathetic to each other more. If you say love is intense empathy of two souls among us are always a love pure and most beautiful. Maybe this time he is in the center of the storm that bring family. Stuff that you've spent time as a secondary school. Adolescence is the most chaotic psychological age. Then they need a hand, a shoulder its share of the most tender mother. But then my family and above the most broken. Everything good front of you, what you been proud of myself for my family is totally collapse before my eyes. I almost lost everything. Friends, family, teachers were turned away and mistreated me. They shun you as they shun an incurable terminal illness. They ruthlessly crushed, insulted and trampled me. They blatantly and brazenly stripped things you are. The most painful thing is they list my career was ruined in the storm buried there. Kids clustered caterpillars as a child, a fluffy porcupine tries to protect itself. Those days are gone I just know his heart to these pages. I read almost everything in communal library. Think about it thank you to see that the library. There are no books in the library. Perhaps they were not insurmountable. I still wear a cover up his rough, ugly even dirty. Because you know the only thing you defend yourself. Cause you know say that no one dare and no one is unwise to abuse children. I was successful. But my plan is successful only 60%. But now they're reaping the first sweetness of that plan.

          Life is always continuing. We are always moving forward. If we are unable to walk, life keeps dragging us away. The family is a great launching pad for each individual. Also buried stamping family is something most everyone. Especially in countries still heavily oriental Confucianist perspective as our country. It becomes especially heavy, deep-lying, remote and backward areas. They look at us through the prism of family, clan, brothers more than what we manifest themselves. That said we think and do things in accordance with the current conditions and circumstances. People say do this, do that there will be successful and happy. But does anyone have similar conditions and circumstances where we are? We do know what will fail miserably. Burning dream when my childhood was to become a writer, poet. And now I'm striving to become a professional blogger. I have a small garden, a few more days I'll dig a rain out small pond. Kids love to plant trees in your garden. Making the commercials to sell paint products. My life now is only small and light is all. But it was a burning dream of me as a teenager's right. He is different from me, big trees that wind! I'm just not the same empathy him anyway. Wish you every success and happiness. Looking forward to go next in his life. Because he was my heart that, I do not want my heart lost again. When loved one can not live together, but can not forget each other right?
      I apologize to you because I have missed him for a long time. You will gradually put together and energize him. Together you go forward on the road of life. His friend of several that you?
                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment