Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memoirs

Date on spiraling away. So I was out of school for nearly five years. In five years of wrestling, swimming with the flow of life to establish themselves and as their career dreams. Apparently not succeed. I'm still no money, no love, no friends and family. Why should they have to keep toxic high operating personnel on your path? Perhaps to make up a miracle in the career, we have to endure the loneliness? Perhaps no boyfriends, girlfriends, which I loved to go to strangers when they got married? Why should we remain alone forever? Why should those longing and regret the mistakes of the past will bury our dead? What probably will never see that person again ....

              Chestnut like smoke like fog. But it is the most beautiful days of my life.
These memories may be right, may be wrong, but forget the start with the end or vice versa but what deposited in my memory as the most respectable. Sometimes the line between pushing and down do not have time for deposition and felt what was past. Forget many things have been very meaningful for us to then we aspire, gnawing, remember hope.
            Some people say, if you use a pistol and fired at your past. The past will step back from the future. If my past in the years that students can go back, I will shoot both bullets in the past. My heart was breaking pace for a guy first sight, but I was not brave enough to come around. And now people have left me probably forever. When I realized he was in love with true love from the depths of two hearts, it's time I know have lost him.
            If only I could go back to the past, nodded as his wife, and his face all the difficulties of the two. Maybe this time I became the happiest person on the planet. Being with him was great. I'm always happy when inside his overflowing.
I comes back he asked, was not he? I guess now you have a small child. And you then have a ... puppy loves me and wants to feed it 18 years from now. I still sympathize with each other, huh darling. Ha ha funny too, huh. I did nothing to vie for the love of his life. I let it pass. And now you regret it. I really miss you!
             I was, like the old days. I have nothing. I only have two hands white with business ideas in the sky. Only his heart is longing to be loved, memories and regrets.

           Good for the world lovers will live together forever.
                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment