Sunday, May 24, 2015

Her soulful month

This July was the month she was said soul. Where I do not know about what was old. I was not deeply religious person or of a devout Christian religion. I believe in the power of God's mercy and Lady Mary-a. I believe in some Buddhist teachings as: Sea immensely suffering, turning the shore. I believe in the philosophy, ... In short I'm only me, I felt something right, then listen, follow and do!


             This July I only see the rain! Looks like this year's rainy season came later than any year is required. Cause I remember every month until August there is also my birthday. The sky became blue and gentler.
White clouds hovering in the sky as the naughty child playing on the sky. In the air was the smell of the dry-season dates. Gold leaf has fallen, I feel a cold sensation in the atmosphere. In your temple, the elderly have a ceremony worshiping the date of collection. Was no longer the noisy mass of summer sunshine. The children were droves to school.
    Yet this month, it kept raining, every two or three days a rainy sky. Why only the cold rain we perceive new value of a home? Why only when I play with the line between our hearts cold ice new Feel the true value of love? Why only when our hearts serene peaceful new're alert enough to recognize who the most important person for me.
               I enjoyed the rain capital! Sitting indoors watching the rain was great. An uplifting feeling and comfort to the strange. Falling raindrops low corruption high, noisy rain or drizzle ... all as a country music festival screen is fantastic. Me in School, in physics now, I have no homework during review. I was too busy watching an extreme rainfall events are pouring dew school yard through the window. Scenes upwards shimmering and beautiful to fanciful and strange. Each dew trickle flowing from the tree towering ancient conch as the cascade of heaven. Is ecstatic enchantment rain outside the teacher call you snapped a few questions to answer questions. I can not answer because I was busy watching the rain fall! Rabbi rains to the teacher sir! The class giggled! He also has previous funny little girl like rain to the strange sight. Just angry anymore, he said, the rain is his heaven, and her job is to learn to sit here! Intellectuals are not always fulfill their duties, rain or shine. And because she likes to watch the rain over to her school, I went out to watch the rain!
             Teacher, where they spring sad! I will be satisfied to admire the beautiful raindrops fall under the campus. Feel like you are living in a castle in a fairy forest. And rain is spreading fairy village pearls with clear water, cool and sweet all over.
 After the rain, the sun broke early tThe tree. The birds after the rain flew chirping call each other out a vast green space of trees and leaves. We ruffled feathers, shivered for royal raindrops on feathers fly out before. Then sing dance cavalier ca.

               January is the month term ghost with the traders must. Because almost everyone likes to be at home and on the road concerned. Or at least they like to sit and watch the rain corner like you! With children July, the month she was beautiful and warm soul in his little house!

                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment