Sunday, May 24, 2015

One minute lovesick

    Darling!
          I felt my heart was so near to him. But I still do not know where he was at all. Please lord deign to see my baby brother, mother Mary was gracious let me be with him, the guardian angel of him. Life is up and down, the world has to seven billion people, but who is most important to each of us?

    I always unconditioned such tiny wildflowers wing fragile and weak in his love. Between life full of big waves, high winds they realize they can not get lost him. Excuse me, you can not!
You have to find him, he is my soul, my happiness that! I do not know can do for you but I will know loving, caring, help and protect him. Go next in his life and always try to make you happy. Having a friend like that was fantastic side right? If let go and to lose him, I do not be myself .....

         Life can make mistakes but we turned around the shores happy right? I accept all the disruption and loss in our love. It is better than tile fresh crushed pearls.
                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment