Sunday, May 24, 2015

The most grandiose lovely

 That day, when we were college students economic sectors. Still another class but we were in a dormitory. So when happy, sad or sick ... we have to be together. Encouragement, comforting and caring for each other. We can say, in the world who ever has a positive effect on my mood as he. Is that the true value of love? Who care, attention also feel bland, tasteless. So he launched a few attacks as though sad I want to die and have to turn laughed. He is the First galaxy adorable!

              That day, I was very much afraid, do not dare reveal intense love in her heart for him, because a lot of the reason is actually very stupid Nazi. For a while I missed him from his arms and feel sad endless.
He is the coolest guy in the world in my eyes. Hence the appearance of the surrounding heavyweight opponent he is understandable and acceptable. Once I was very sad, sad to not want to eat anymore. So he pulled me to sit in the playground bench, rear full of the same class with his classmates. He spoke vaguely, and I'm sad blankly and aimlessly up just looking around. I was afraid to look at his eyes, look at his face and look at his chest I will not be their master. Because I loved him that! He is desperately keen I express that love in my heart for people around the world know the table.

              Find me watching those left by steering xoe beautiful round and delicious. I have seen not only a student you eat try it because it looked so delicious and beautiful. Lagerstroemia unfortunately results did not eat. He said, I like fruit that ah? So he picked me! Then he stood up for me to pick a bunch of scared me cringed! Since in this case the interrupt error trees, breaking branches, picking flowers, fruit picking is a huge mistake. I've been pretty careful guard scolded the currency for that! So I pulled him back and said keep in UK do not pick, guard scolded die there, sir!
             Ten Ten Ten! Accidentally I hugged him before the crowd got you! When I awake and regain balance, sit away from him a bit, he suddenly stood up boldly pen a few times to give me fruit cluster. I was startled and frightened immensely. What cha, she protected at school and my friend. Why can I break her plants when she struggled protect it. When these beams give me crawling everywhere, I thought my eyes were flowers. But not all. It's incredible. It is the cluster of labels. It turns out that because I wanted to make fun. He was secretly forced the label to the branches Lagerstroemia beam. Air ball glowing in the sun, and brown leaves of Lagerstroemia results so I did not realize there is an abnormality in the canopy is quite familiar. I have not seen all surprised with warm beams are picked from the tree labeled with the steering. He gently sat beside me, beautiful smile like a prince tuduoc stepped out of a fairy tale. He gentle voice and intimate close to strange: Eat me ... I'm happy and surprised too hungry to not move anymore. It turns out that he is very interested in me. Looks like you loved me! I am happy too. He gently pen each label fruit, peel, remove the pulp particle labeled then blend these into a big park and then fertilize I eat makes me extremely happy. He was great. I do not know how he knows all the things that I like. I dreamed the other steering left with edible, and I hate to peel and nuts or litchi fruit labels. I also like to eat a couple of times for the same stubs labeled a feeling eat longan. He did all these things with me. He made me laugh when my heart is saddened by a simple joke but extremely interesting. I'm fat and teased him and said he was: First galaxy lovely and kiss him a cheek. His face looked radiant happiness is even more handsome. I leaned my head against his chest and he ate some beams and labels. I do not remember the fresh sweetness of cluster label, but feeling happy and happy to be in his arms, then to now still. I will always love you. Prince of my dreams.
                                                       
                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment