Sunday, May 24, 2015

Ha Giang in my heart

 Casually entered "event HIGHLAND CHILDREN PROGRAM" held in September at Xin Chai commune, Vi Xuyen, Ha Giang. There knew accidentally click a link on it from ever when looking for a friend from college. Surf their Facebook page a turn. Images of children as flood, famine makes me really very touching. The kids like in a different world, a stranger to the children in Hanoi. What a pity! Economic development in Vietnam uneven current situation could lead to discrimination and national disunity. Due to the living conditions and receive very different culture.

             I was not born in the mountains, but since childhood. My heart is always toward the distant blue mountains abyss, only the sky today, I expect to see them stopped clouds dim behind the clouds.
      But I was very excited about that. I wish to grow up to be on the mountain and visit, have fun. Sometimes I have a few ethnic Man selling tobacco things strangely in the market. Heard of them quite good drug but only courageous people dare dung.Toi was excited and imagine everything about them. Much later I grew to know, they are the Kinh, go buy Man wearing ethnic clothing to sell what they buy in pot leaf on the uplands to more attractive and attract buyers. They want to take advantage of the reputation of honesty and sincerity of the highland ethnic minorities to trafficking. Your impression of the ethnic minority people in the high mountains is always very good to me since childhood.
       Looking at the photographs of smiling children innocently uplands. I feel the harsh, hard and in such poverty. Have both the will and desire to take up again. Yes, in the only region of mountains, rocky and barren land. People want to escape from poverty to become almost exclusively based on knowledge. I also like the old days. The presence of a child is part of my miserable childhood. Born into a very poor family back east officer son. House to landless wage, cattle, pigs, goats anything. But my childhood was stretched across the familiar hometown field. My sister went to cut labor share in the field so far brought about taking things cooking. As the concert collect leaves backyard collecting firewood for the heater. I also have a big desire to learn, to dream out loud. I wish I become very highly educated, respected by everyone, there's plenty of money, happy, happy and loved spoiled. So I always try to study hard and read many books.
              Then I passed the university, I met the guy seems gentleman. I am very loving and happy for them. Its almost paradise amidst dreams. Most important to me is you, man of a remote rocky areas that I just heard the name of capital. He handsome, gallant, courtly and really knows how to care for and pamper me. My heart broke rhythm right from the first glance to see him. My feelings with him in incredibly intense. For him, every rule, the limit that has my inveterate disappeared. He is the prince of my dreams fairy. As boys my irregular. I was very happy because of love in her heart for him.
         My special interest inherent to the mushrooms. Having to do a project but failed cultivator. A casually passing by the market. I caught the mushrooms very fresh flavor. Heard it was picked up on sale from Ha Giang. I was very excited. That is part of the passion and love for me. I find nostalgic without seeing sellers. I want to ask people how to grow mushrooms growing. Because I know this is quite difficult to grow mushrooms, but food is very delicious and vast consumer market. Without active cooperation from engineers around shippers, toward his wife asked me to purchase. Ới call them standard, and finally I was surprised and quite interesting, was his mushroom sellers! Why do not you know I enjoyed the mushrooms but shy of the seller mushroom anyway? He embarrassed ah? It is no surprise, he looked handsome, pompous and rich like that that. Who would rather sleazy in the market to sell the mushrooms! Finally I know the price is 120 thousand mushroom / 1kg. I intend to buy anywhere, I'm in the halls, restaurant meals daily. Knowing he was afraid, I stood back and clarion sale helped him a ton of mushrooms. What rolls in the town, I've lived here four years. It is the seat of the district where I live, so to me it's pretty close and familiar. I also have little prestige and friends in this place. Everyone pulled together refreshed buy support. My old teacher nearby to buy supporters also not available for me to go home lest the sun! I discounted her down 100 dong / 1kh, she praises too old for her role very reasonable. She called neighbors to buy up to $ 120 thousand burnt clean / kg. He is also very funny I say appears, because he sold household mushroom friend. He looked quite miserable, not knowing for what. I helped him to collect everything and Ron caught a buffalo gut sack, I heard this is like the refrigerators of mountain people. It helps preserve foods remain fresh for several days. Only wealthy families in the new mountain. And they used to store food reserves.
            Nguyet, a great friend in middle school I appear. She grumbled because not see him anywhere. Make him look even help with a short time line. She is also quite polite to see me. Sure would like my bag buffalo gut (stomach of herbivores), and I told you that's very expensive. And it is my friend. Now you just said just give her, and her go. I thought he might be experiencing difficulties economically increased education costs. And the mushrooms may be the food of his home reserve. I gave him the money, do not forget to drop in both the 20,000 I have arbitrarily lower prices for my old teacher. He did not agree, and certain holding only the amount actually sold mushrooms. Seeing his face and softly muttered sadly, because I do not suffice. Now I suddenly thought: Maybe it's the price of 120,000 is a very cheap price you sold me. Yet I sold to everyone for there to help him? I also distinctly remember anymore. And I suddenly realized, I'm not as rich as I thought. To be able to take me to eat luxurious meals in restaurants. He struggled, and down the road and saving enough. I cried out of pity for him. Anger myself. I wish I could go back time. I will not behave like a princess with him. I see that your mouth is sin. I see part of my childhood in his present life. When he heard he muttered to himself, with this additional amount ... he would have invited me to eat money ... I'll buy ... and will not be despised! I was stunned and shocked. In my heart suddenly arose love with him endlessly. But I also saw something afraid of him. I fear the difficult life of my childhood returned. Although during the time I lived, time poor childhood but always makes me happy. He and my childhood, always makes me happy. And I was trying to study and get ahead in life. Because obviously I can not achieve what you want from the expected in others. I do my best thinking caps how to make money. But learning is always fill my time runs out. Plus there is no capital to implement business ideas.
            Looks like it's shown his class suddenly occasion several times increase tuition. The agency still supports educational expenses under the alert level from the previous period. Many students inside his classroom hardships and misery about money. He looked at me with eyes distressed, angry, earnest and fragmentation. I can not understand, try to explain about what I do not think selling mushrooms and was very happy to do something to help him. But I refused to eat with him that night. Not because I damn poor that I loved him and deep respect from the heart of his hard currency. I really loved him. The more wealthy he did not make me closer to him alone. Unfortunately I did not understand everything about him. If that so we were very happy. Because if you are not happy, I could not laugh. If he hurts, my heart is always very painful. When I entered the room, thinking retreats. Maybe I'm missing the tuition. I find all the money his impressive description has run up in the accounting department, he called me over to talk. I waved my hands are busy talking up their accounting department down and talk later. Someone said: fast run, apparently limited class Tuition Hanh later ... So too well, can I understand error sadness and separation in his eyes. I have legs to run faster, just to the accounting department I asked if he had played all tuition yet? Her smiling cashier said: Being on the list for tomorrow struck here, there is no security right play? I was startled panic, say they do not struck him, I will close immediately missing his tuition. Looking back, saw him look sheepish, crude devout, looking flushed hand touches the wall invisible on the door. I felt angry with him inside. Why such a big deal that he did not share with me. Yet I always think my love is built on deep friendship and cherish the body there. But my brother always sweet and perfect as to be imagined. I told him to sign the bill. He said you just sign off. And he signed on a different corner of the bill say that it is regarded as a marriage certificate of my two kids were very happy to do.
           I have drifted apart with him, love is burning in my heart at first sight. I'm in his way too, so I was born nowhere. I buried in the debris of life. When I graduated, striving sitting position and the salary I ever dreamed. I had thought I would be very happy for that. But no, I did not feel a bit of happiness. That's it! Life really is built on love, not on money and status, fame. Happiness can only be created by love, not the desire. The only happy that I had was the day I was with him. I wish I could understand and share with him more. Because he was my heart.
       The poor little fellow highland than once quite the same ever dreamed of living prosperous urban place as I was young. But they know that, at that place, people and vehicles crossing luop glare. Only takes a little application that you will encounter deadly accident. It rains the water level reached the wheel Thum is also relatively normal conversation. Without the kind of indigenous people, rain, rain wear self, holding an umbrella stand at certain stages than a meter deep lane to warn passers-by, then surely I myself have lost their lives due to drowning. Humans in Hanoi largely immigrant residents battle array. They struggle, they terribly tight guillotine. For them there is no existence of justice. But a strong or weak, those gains and losses.

     This does not mean in the uplands is not dangerous. Daily they face floods, landslides, snakes, and living conditions very difficult. But where there is love, where he will give them success and happiness. Increasingly modern life. Global Internet coverage will give them plenty of opportunities to study and work without having to leave the new country was born and brought her up. Because of this perennial, homeland remains one of human suffering. I'm in love highland, love the Rocky Mountains, the stilt houses, terraced rice fields and the ethnic minorities of the process, then you should speak and think like that.
            I let my heart along the mountain walls. Certain that one day I came with dreams in his heart. I wish to do something bigger meals for children 3000d uplands. I had the very great friend of this poor karst. They were very good to me. And long ago, from the bottom of my mind. I wish I could do something for economic development based on the mountains of the stuff I learned in school. I have proposed a strong incentive to strive for the day ahead. Upland always in my heart. I love that place, dreams and friends.
                                                                    Author:  Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment