Sunday, May 24, 2015

April 1st and love

That day as a college student. I am very honored to be a different class you are interested. In fact the first sight, I had a very special feeling for me. A familiar feeling of closeness to the exotic. And my heart beats as if to shatter both concentrations chest while looking into his eyes. With him, I lose control a lot of things that in the dream I do not think I can do it. But the love story between me and what he did not smooth. Since I was a girl, but, really matter much. Many prefer to say do not like. Want to say do not want. How about you have a wife selected standards that are inappropriate. Both a good family (as I know) but I did not dare set foot. We are still misunderstood and hurt of the third person of the utmost earnest two. Everything just bung it all tangled up. And we still maintain the relationship acquaintances, friends in front of everyone.

              But the head of student mischief where our emotions to drift peacefully, quietly like a small river. Because the international date lie fourth birthday is near him. So they combined together to tell me that his birthday was the day of his wedding. They asked each view has received his invitation not before me. Then away he loudly congratulated. He then nodded and thanked emotional people. Invite people to attend that day !? They laughed together. He looked at me face flat! My ears buzzing away, not hearing anything, I go bureaucratic foot reel but very trying to be normal to go on his dorm room. I wanted to scream at him that UK Two dear! I love you! Which throat choking retention. See my attitude, he twisted xuyn panic run away on me, his friends pulled him away firmly. They also shouted: this guy married again a few days and then also out there to do? Hanh let him worry! A friend teased him jump out and pretend I care inquired. I brushed off, saying you okay, thank him and raced to his room. I fear tears and his suffering becomes very ungainly as a few days before they had married another girl! My ears still echoing behind your laughter told him, they asked him not to invite east? Have sent cards to the other layers together and laugh as hysterically. My great sorrow, plunge into the room like a hurricane. Head under the blanket and tears poured so soaked pillow. He was going to get married! Oh god! Yet yesterday also confessed his love. Why did not he just accept that some day he would like to speak to ... Hu hu hu thinking ... The roommate also heard brakes room to stand up and motioned for me to cry. My room as there ... funeral! For several days no one laughed with each sentence. What a sick horse, both boats put grass. The girls were exactly what my very good friend. But nobody let me alone but cry. Since the past few days I did not eat anything. They set me up and forced me to eat, to buy food for my mouth to make fertilizer. But my throat thick, acrid bitter mouth. Can not swallow any pieces. I love my friends too, because they're worried and unhappy. I tried but could not be forced. Just think of me, my tears poured. I do not necessarily live longer. Luckily my little class that day being holiday prep.

            Normally, the way I always play badminton or volleyball in the schoolyard. Yet a few days I was absent immediately. Already many people whisper and mention me. He resolutely get rid of the guys working on my room. Because every time he set up for me is that you meet each other he kept using it. Seeing me lying pancaked, huddled in bed. Roommates then be able to tell my story as of garlic quit eating all for several days. Just lay whimpering cry, nor stating what had happened to anyone. When you determined to make me eat lest I die of hunger then I was angry with their oblique um. You just cover your mouth make you laugh and enjoy the crazy mad about the discriminatory attitudes of both people. Your girls said indignantly: jog, they saw him as Hanh was sit up and face brightened up. As for the bags they have built it up, the person it lay limp and transparent. It is unfair for us the feelings of children for Hanh. He stayed alone care for Hanh then, we do not care! Then they pack up and go home to play together. He also fast on his dorm room and yells and screams: People joke ridiculous !!! Hanh has three days, three nights without eating! .... Listen to his voice full of excitement and interest. My room is pretty remote in his room but heard very clearly. His friends then laughed loudly. They say true love intensely. Yet dare say no love !? Then together giggle! He then rushed to borrow box, go and buy food for me. I'm hoping transient why he said: People joke .... His friends back roughhousing about marriage. Some even go to my room I would pretend to apply water to confirm my situation and asked if I had received his invitation two have not, as I was stiff all the people as people get polio.
            I was thrust away, no strength to close the door again. My tears are pouring. Until I smelled the fragrant savor. I also want to eat much. Already a few days and I did not eat anything but. But how can I eat. The last girl left in my room trying to shake me up and say: Happy eating away. Sport finished eating lake cry, no one said anything? ... I apologize to you and say is inedible. I promise I will try to eat until evening. My tears again as spring flush.
           He gently put his hand up my body warm. Look me up and very gently say: Come on, get up to eat what you fertilize you. I startled look back, I see him there from time to time. On his arm was a box of hot food, fragrant. His face was smooth absorbed sweat, surely because he just ran. His eyes twinkle and his smile fresh. I smirked tire of, yeah. He is about to get married and then have the other. I turned away to cover two lines just regurgitate tears flowed again. I told him to it, go home. He is here now is not convenient because you have gone out already. I collapsed, pancaked as a ground paste. He laughed out loud other resistance. Explicitly raise me up and held me in her arms. He dried my tears, patted the back seat with my heart encouragement. But he did not say anything, because he was busy laughing too as I found it hard to understand. I pushed him away and turned to go, he pulled me back and said: I come! The friend you kidding me that! A few more days as his birthday. They tease you on the 1/4 after all. I puffed her cheeks, tears still welled asked him: not his real? Are not you going to get married instead! He bowed confirmed, and gently place a kiss so bored me. My arms around his neck that sobbing hug. He comforting me and do not forget to put the gentle kiss on her hair, so my mother made me very happy. Do not hold back my heart, I hug him and say: I love you, love love you ... you two dear! .... Hu hu then cry. He comforted me and whispered in my ear: You know, do not ask anyone to give up eating to a few days like that ... Come on, you have to eat even die now! Did I receive the rice scoop his mouth constipation. I claim self-promotion, but he stopped saying: Come to me touched me eat. Why do you not eat his rice. His sin so big! ....
             Then we together fun and happy together ate lunch box. So that if I love someone that speaks plainly obvious that it will be very gentle and serene. One of the greatest happiness in life is to love and be loved!

            His birthday that year but I did not attend because I want my boyfriend guys are comfortable to wear at home free in-room dining halls male. But I have sent small gifts great and very meaningful to me at that time. I think he had a very happy birthday and happy. I am also very glad and happy to see him happy.

                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment