Sunday, May 24, 2015

Search for boyfriend

Any information about you that you know
I regret that all wrong.
Perhaps he is the guy yet,
Professionals trick girls like the first day you feel?



But why until now,
New Kids overturn recovered paper,
An old friend of the foolish
That perhaps all is at fault in me.

Why sometimes I'm too dumb,
Until he casually acquainted.
I've loved, believed with burning hearts
By the first glance, I belong to you!

I did not verify and find out the truth
For now, if you regret, also too late
Deception, like the ghost leads the soul
Makes two hearts beating together, but go in opposite directions!

Notwithstanding the painful but much your fault.
I did not do all that can
To him live comfortably with you, with the happy day.
I've let him suffer too much!

Story boyfriend, talk about dad and uncle!
Interesting stories about both the game goose, with his girlfriend.
And sometimes do not distinguish right from wrong,
Thinking that doing so made him sick!

Later, despite how ...
I still wish there were:
A smile, a shoulder, a hug light
Of a person, actually I was really in love!
                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment