Sunday, May 24, 2015

Feelings about old cars

Facebook suddenly wandering lost in the world of motorcycles and antique cars. What they play cool antiques, I do not know. The specific technology and their machines did not like. How many newer cars with cheap improvements vomit. I was unable to understand why the giants and the Hanoi People playing classic cars nearly ten years ago to spend 50 to 70 million to buy a Vespa stale!

And remember when doing accounting in Hanoi, the couple uncle and her director general manager, each owns a Vespa near worth the hundred million, looks like a rusty pile ...! Both cloud his staff embraced us belly laugh wryly when the boss to see the car in a pile looms company between wind wet rainy days. As classic cars, up shells were freshly painted vehicles, now the boss has used for some time, experiencing bad weather, new paint layers come apart, revealing the layers of old paint rusty looks choppy. Both clusters are talking coil Star, lively commentary. When the boss goes through, face burning red. Sure inside ranked angry, so they clearly did this countryside is ... People play car at all. Which must be dissipated rather expensive, but commented that this cheap expensive bottle. ... Make your boss thought so!

This does not mean I have not been captivated and dreamed of owning these beautiful old cars. Little dreamed that in my childhood, sometimes I almost made myself a young nobleman. Chic and elegant car came out from sleek, black and greasy. Looks like a lovely beetle! Sometimes I dreamed of riding a luxury cabriolets and micro wind surfing vu. Most important to me is probably 67 pictures Honda beautiful as in a dream of my teachers when I was in Grade 10. This is the car was sticking Throughout his student days. Now were going to do, he turned to one car Win pit. Occasionally, I still go to the car glide at the playground in the desert summer sessions. Noting ecstatic and beautiful little passionate car, the last red and my beautiful dream. Once he offered to sell it to me 2m
. Did not know he joking or really, but I was so surprised because its very cheap price. Master explained that he went a long car, antique car, then it should be one hour less. If the vehicle breaks down and it is difficult to spare. But when I was 14 head, who buy motorcycles for a kid like me instead. So I only dare to look at him alongside a tantalizingly naughty boy and performed the circus with her car in the school grounds only. But discreet and subtle than before.
Transient one, which also has 15 years. Time passed quickly. The beautiful people have different hours day old. Life food and clothing, rice money. Race fame, lucre pushed everyone to go on a new horizon apart.
Thinking about the old days, I remember on a clear sky cicadas bustling corner of the campus. Remember the smile and eyes in bright innocence of friends. If one desires. I wish the time Oh, please stop drifting. Youth Oh please stop. And dear friends, please be with me.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment