Sunday, May 24, 2015

Love football will always be in my heart


Has four World Cup was over, my love for German football team always gives me great happiness. They were mighty warriors and most resilient. Team to the World Cup championship not matter much. Because I believe in the contrary, the German team has always been a champion!

            My love for football Germany starting from the head coach of the German football team Vietnam in Seagame 18. Love love, respect and my admiration for his last takeoff sublimated words confide, share and own praise his game that I idol. The names: Le Huynh Duc, Nguyen Hong Son ... forever in a deep impression in my heart. Because I see the love of the motherland deep in his heart the expression on each line of the ball rolling.

Oh, never knew his Vietnam to train a golden generation of football like that day. Vietnam know their never again have the players just have heart and talent with the ball as England Le Huynh Duc, Nguyen Hong Son, Tran Minh Chien ... From Seagame 18, I have been deeply impressed by the ball player Vietnam stone by head coach position this German train up. And apparently not miss any match of the national team of Vietnam and the matches at club level in the country where my idols play. When he is not competing anymore, the other coaches have returned home. I also very little football. Some also see the news through the speaker, or a few matches of the national team in the match. But the frenzy with the ball at my old has cooled off. Cold when the Van Quyen, Quoc Vuong ... the press compared with Huynh Duc, Hong Son made me mad and warm memories that do not want to see clearly these players on the newspaper anymore. And they did heart love my football when the case collapsed "selling point" for a generation of football players are expected to be the second generation Vietnam gold brought to public trial. From there I could not see and monitor Vietnam football again

 As he once my idol as: Le Huynh Duc, Nguyen Huu Thang, Dang Phuong Nam Trieu Quang Ha ... back in the position of head coach of the football club. I was once again captivated the Vietnam round ball. And ecstasy with the great victory of SHB Da Nang team Le Huynh Duc made by the head coach. He was great. Can Vietnam football there are many great players from. But the great ones that I know. Le Huynh Duc is the best.
            Hey, in a forward position. He always was the star of a team of Vietnam for many years. Once known as a player with speed, technique and the ham very high ball. Is aces in tight defensive strategy, counter of Vietnam team. He is the name of commentators and fans most mentioned. And is the most striking name of the team with me. Because just when the commentator says his name is the recipient of a transmission ball. I knew immediately that never is a simple way for the ball next teammate. But it immediately turned into: Vietnam team organized attack. Or Vietnam team organized counterattack, Huynh Duc Or was he turned into a dangerous situation for the opponent. When it is complete monologue talent and strength, while the scenes to coordinate very smart ball and his accuracy with the team. Unfortunately at that time the income and tribute to the players is not high and is underestimated. The greatest gift to you just love and boundless admiration in the hearts of fans.
            No admire and be proud of how the Le Huynh Duc is coming from police forces in Ho Chi Minh City, Nguyen Hong Son, it came from the armed forces. Police and soldiers are people I respect and admire most. Is that why I always see love homeland fervently in each international match in which he played?

  British Red paint it and not say it. These talented ball, the ball is pretty nasty and very delicate. Along polite behaviors Ha Thanh pompous his bold spent not so much of the press ink and impressed with the international players to be playing with him. Unfortunately he is or traumatized!
And he Huynh Duc is always wonderful. A player can not be missing pillar of Vietnam team. I'll always be plugged at the top to make the ball attacking phase and the most amazing lightning. When your team is too strong, sometimes you also have to back to defense to preserve the achievements of the team. And the pitch angle with his place, that place insurmountable opponent. From a star striker, few would have guessed he was a defender with steel legs. At one point, he is not sorted in Germany striker position forte. I was sad. I think he was that stupid coach. He has a grudge and wants to harm my idol. Not for him Huynh Duc promote forte. Strangling his talents. I love him immensely. I've always wanted to cry. But his answer to me was wonderful. He was very self-confident Germany and dedicate yourself to the ball. He held a strong defense for the team. Steel walls erected invincible. And the team he played by the media mentioning is the strongest defense. Well, when he played in the forward position, the newspaper said his team has the strongest strikers in the tournament. Now he rocks back position, people say that the team has the strongest defense!
Perhaps the strategy of coach is not necessarily wrong! Because the shadow of Le Huynh Duc players too loud. Every time he had the ball away with three, four opponent pressed. Having a bad play welding tools also two players listened closely the movements of Mr. Huynh Duc in the 90 minutes. Cause he manages quite difficult. They also recognize, hold him as they radiate won half! Always struggled to overcome the attack devilry of defenders. So when do the defenders he has many ways to stay successful neutralize the offensive line of the opponent the ball.

The amazing thing is that even more was the head coach. His team has spent leading a lot of trophy in the season. He was great. There Vietnam footballer than he does great!
In the middle of life, on the report I also knew he was a great husband, faithful, loving wife. An exemplary father. An elite citizens. A soccer player famous Vietnam in 100 famous football players of the world to work in international charity.
If clone him into 11 players, playing in all positions on the field. Cloning add one more to the head coach of the team. I am sure the team will arrive in Vietnam Finalists world football.
Sometimes I feel very questions, confusing and felt injustice when Le Huynh Duc stars forever become head coach of the national team of Vietnam. Take a look at the league record of domestic and international in both position players and coaches have unparalleled me? Why do we always have to search for a foreign coach with a salary of crisis that we ourselves do not know about them. And they also know nothing about football and the people of Vietnam. Why do not we boldly empowerment coach for a child who has talent and enthusiasm for football as Le Huynh Duc? If we just paid him half the amount of remuneration paid to a foreign coach. I believe we will have a new generation of football gold. There is a generation while platinum was football but !?
 Le Huynh Duc never become head coach of football in Vietnam. I certainly believe that when Vietnam team will take off again. Vietnam and I was simmering in the football atmosphere. Both countries will get up wave of sports movement and improve health. Ethnic Vietnam will be the world known to have great wisdom and strengthen your body. Is the basic foundation for a developing economy. A strong nation.

Love was as Vietnamese players idol. I even respect your coach Germans more, and always a fan of the German team in the World Cup and the European football championship. I love the spirit of never giving up the German team. Although the team has been in the lead to two, the deck of German tanks remained obediently stepped forward. And they become a team known for a turnaround spectacular success. The will of the German people is powerful indeed. The body of the German players are very robust. Football and love in their hearts are always burning, out urgently. Look how competition and their professional work that I admired.
If you have to pick a team other than Vietnam football team to cherish. You will choose what team? As for me, I would choose the German team. Because I loved the German tank deck, admiring the human spirit and the German virtues. German team will be the champion of the World Cup 2014
                                                       
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment