Monday, April 11, 2016

What to invest 400 million?

    If you now have 400 million what would you do? As for me, if now I have 400 million I do not know what to do to make great profits. Usually the people of my home when there is a large sum of money in hand, they are often used to build a beautiful and big house. They did this so that people have to respect them. Many people also take a loan to build a house to. As for me, I'm a person who always think about the economy. If there are 400 million, I certainly would not build a house. Because that amount is still very small compared to a big beautiful house. If I build a house, I will not be a penny to spend. Besides my current house is still used! Thursday I was wanted was to invest that money into something to bring high profits!

      According to a normal way that the poor or do is bring deposited in banks. In my opinion it is not a way of smart people. Because the really smart people usually go to the bank to borrow money to invest. A look at the monthly interest amount at the bank we thought that it was developed over the issue. Actually amount of bank interest rates to inflation just enough of the economy. And a depositor in a bank to withdraw money monthly interest to spend, tend to gradually withdraw the original money to spend on more expensive. Finally, they are no longer anything. Should I invest in real estate? I can buy a garden, a plot, a small apartment, or a shop selling? This is pretty good for someone who has the ability to manage money poorly as I am. But buying a garden with 400 million, the amount of area it will be very small. So it will not be able to generate significant profits. Buy a plot, it also has a small area. I have not worked with the agriculture, so plots to me is worthless. Buy a small apartment is a pretty good standard. Each month I can earn about 2 million rental income. But the apartments which will exist for how long? With the amount of rent that, after about 16 years I was breakeven. In 16 years he will have to know how the volatility? Can block them was freed, could it have collapsed, house prices could rise. But buy a small apartment for $ 400 million is very difficult. Even the purchase of a store for $ 400 million is also very difficult. So what I will invest 400 million? Buying stocks of domestic enterprises is not stable. I could lose all the money invested whenever. Buy shares of foreign firms are more stable, but they have high investment requirements. And I also have too little understanding of the stock market. So I'm very hard to be successful. Investing in commodities can be a good idea. I would invest in silver metal. Silver may not increase with expectations of an investor. But I think it will certainly not be discounted over time. But investing in silver is meant to silver in the house. The life that makes us lose the comfort and freedom. Because we will always worry stolen. For if there is disaster, chaos, we are also very difficult to convert them into cash! So, what to invest in the 400 million? If I invest in consumer items, the amount of which can disappear within 1 year! And I'll come back with empty hands. According to you, you should do so with the amount of 400 million? I feel a headache when thinking about it. Maybe so, but do not have 400 million in hand!
                                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment