Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I planted spinach

     I have a small area in the garden, every summer it's nice to be flooded. So choosing a suitable tree species for land around it is very difficult. Summer last year, about the land which was covered by the shade of the trees acne. From the end of spring, I plant horizontal tight acne, and only have a few left twigs. So this plot inert under the sun the early days this summer. So I decided to plant spinach in place of that land. Spinach capital of the semi-aquatic species. So it's still strong growth when it flooded ground or dried.

       I asked my mother bought for a little spinach to grow. This morning my mother took me four white bunch spinach. She said good new white morning glory, purple morning glory but also stronger growth but bad taste and poisonous. I've picked out the leaves of spinach goes, only the body and the tops of spinach. Cool afternoon I used a small ax and hoeing the ground or submerged to vegetable growing. Since I do not know this. So although quite soft soil by new rains falling, but my hands were sore. Now the room is still succulent two notes in my palm. Although I have used gloves and rubber boots. But my hands properly is very weak. I just rolled a period of about 1.5 m2 of land, so that I got dizzy, dizzy, take a while. My health is not good at all. Fortunately the land which I have done in this afternoon just enough to make the same number of vegetable crops have. So I'm happy. Finally, I also get the job done. I poured a lot of water for my morning glory cloud. The hope is that it will grow and develop very strong. I was intended to be when the vegetables would like this thrive. I would pick leaves to eat, and the body will continue to grow and flame spread to neighboring land around. So I will have a lot of vegetable crops. I can sell them in the marketplace, or for the neighbors. Prices of vegetable species is now also quite good. So it can also provide a significant source of income for me. It has a small indoor vegetable fields makes me feel very happy and enjoyable. Owning a garden with many fruit trees and leafy vegetables is my dream since I was a little girl. Now almost all that my dream has come true, so I'm happy. Despite a fairly strenuous afternoons in my little garden. But the fruits of labor of the day I can have in two weeks. From tomorrow, every afternoon, I will irrigate vegetable crops cultivated today I did. This ensures my vegetable plants grow more powerful. Life will become very great when we are doing what we like. I love this life, because in recent days I have made a lot of my dreams come true. Thank you for giving my life what I desire!
                                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment