Thursday, April 14, 2016

The garden of my vegetables

     I own a small piece of land. I do shop front business. Behind me grow vegetables to eat every day. Because the phenomenon of contaminated vegetables protect food has become more popular in my country. Having a vegetable garden at home helped me reduce the cost of living, and there are small garden fresh vegetables for the whole family. My few hours of late afternoon watering vegetables made me feel great relaxation. The vegetables in my garden grew very fast when summer came. Perhaps because almost all of them are species of tropical vegetables. This vegetable species have selected very carefully. And so it is with every species of vegetables in the garden of my family, when I was in childhood.

      It's just a very simple species. In some places it's been considered a weed. But the culture I grew up we had a person. From day one of their own gardens. I went collecting and planting them in my garden. As of now, 70% of the garden was covered with a green color of the leaves. Get this result is a big part of my mother's effort. My mom bought it for me as a gift. Almost in all the species, that I love my garden, feature mother's shadow. First the leaves guise. In the old days in the garden of my own family would like to plant varieties. When I was a child. And this plant has grown a lot as a big area in the garden of my family. The neighbors came to ask my family leaves the guise of food processing. Also present guise trees in my garden because I planted the guise leaves discarded after the mother leaves. There were trees guise asked about my mother. Because I really like this plant. Next is the wormwood tree. I also planted trees from the branches of wormwood after eating leaves. Both last winter it has disappeared from my garden. This coming spring, I was very surprised to see the wormwood plant nursery grows up out of the ground itself. We quickly covered with a blue across the garden. So almost any day I pick them to eat. I also strongly impressed with chrysanthemum shirt. In the old days in the garden of the family I grew a lot. Then he disappeared for a long time, from the garden of my family. Now only a shirt chrysanthemum grew in my garden. But it was difficult to grow a small corner of the garden. Through the internet, I learned that this flower can be seen as a kind of leafy vegetable in some parts of the world. So I boldly picked them to eat. Its location is also quite interesting. Now daisies blooming a yellow jacket in my garden nursery. In my garden there is a frequently flooded area in the summer. So I decided to plant spinach in it. The day before I asked my mom to buy me a little vegetable breeding. My mother bought me four bundles. But I only enough to plant vegetable seeds in a small corner of the area is flooded. But I will continue to grow each harvest vegetables. Although planting was 3 days, but my vegetable plants rising full of life. This afternoon I just picked a bunch of wonderful vegetables to eat. In the old days I thought it was just a weed. Thanks to the internet I know that's a pretty good vegetables for human health. I have also planted trees in my garden spinach rice. Vegetables grow quickly when temperature, water, nutrients and appropriate. The day before my mother gave me the red amaranth plant, plant squash, I brought them into my garden grow. The day before I even see a gourd tree grow themselves. Today I was watering it. This summer I will definitely have a lot to eat melon. There are a few small tomatoes being grown up. I will have all the tomatoes to use this summer. I was planting potatoes in the garden 2 pineapple. They say potatoes suitable for low temperatures. But in between the beginning of the summer like this, my potato plants are growing up an extremely powerful way. There are a few bushes sprouting vegetables are chamelion plant. Summer before it proliferates. I just know it is a vegetable eaten raw. Now I know, I can also use them as a normal cooked vegetables. In my garden there are many plants such as ferns, grasses ink. We are able to use as a vegetable is good for human health. I still have about 6 vegetables shrinkage. But do not rush to pick their leaves to eat. Every day I'll take care of it carefully. I'll let it grow big and then start harvesting their leaves. Because I've seen a shrinkage of vegetables with a trunk diameter of about 10 cm, and a height of 2 m. The leaves of this vegetable contains more protein into kind of a vegetable species. A large garden about 50 m2 just have to know how to plant vegetables. They provide more than enough fresh vegetables for my family daily. I love them!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment