Thursday, April 14, 2016

Flower garden of my family

      When I was in childhood, my family live in a very beautiful garden villas. Front and sides of my house is the lush flowers all year round. The flowers in my garden is not rare flowers. But we have many kinds, each flower has its own beauty make up a beautiful flower garden. It makes me crazy watching time outside school and home schooling. Although love flowers, but I am not the flower care professional. So the flowers in the garden of my family often little more than the flowers available in the market. But maybe that's why they are better. Because they bring an extra wild beauty and idyllic. I love the flowers in the garden of my family. Almost any day, the flowers in the garden of my family showed me something new and exciting. It could be new ones erupt green sprouts. It can also be a flower bud just coins. A bud of the trees just grow lilies. Some days are a colorful butterflies flying to the garden where the flowers pollinated. Butterflies and flowers, but the two that are one, we together make up a beautiful picture of nature.

       Flower also contributed to my culinary life more abundant. Many home when I drink tea, or tea roses are very interesting. I remember very fragrant cinnamon roses in a garden corner. Its vitality is very durable. And flowering plants that have flowers all year round. Commissions as worthy as the queen of all flowers. If you own a cinnamon roses, climbing or hips, I guarantee 365 days of the year for your family, there are always fresh flowers in the house. I probably like best is the butterfly flower. Fragile beauty as the colorful butterflies of it makes me passionate. Si su flowers bright yellow made me feel like I was standing in heaven. One time I was planting sunflowers. This flower has a very fast growth rate. As each new day can be a very interesting thing with my sunflower. Da Lat roses that day appeared in Hanoi. My sister was very difficult to bring home a tree that flowers. And I watered it daily twice for it to grow healthy. On it blooms, my whole family are very happy that the beauty of its outstanding compared to other flowers. It truly is a masterpiece of nature. Flower hair flower first ten hours and planted along both sides of the house. When the first flowers bloom hair, it blooms at the same time a lot of flowers forming a region full of flowers. However, considering the first ever hair flower, it can not as beautiful as roses, or flower su si, but since they bloom more flowers a time to create a very special effect on flowering. This is also the reason that the first flower hair always exists in a garden full of flowers of my family. States are also very special ten hours, it usually blooms around 10am and wilt within a day. But the next day, new flowers to grow ten hours. So during the summer, flowers always bloom ten hours per day. This flower is almost no odor. But easy to grow, its leaves are also very beautiful. And it is a garden within a garden with many flowers of my family. I remember the tree lilies, because my family thought it was covered with flowers. Planting and care forever, until it knew that flowering lily plants. The shape of the tree lilies so they appear like a trumpet. Its flower stalks rising, flowers, the trees to make outstanding lilies in the flower garden of my family. Also in the garden of my family also planted yellow daisies, white daisies, purple daisies, white roses, bouquet, Dahlia flowers ... All we have created a space for your fairy my family live. It became beautiful memories of childhood in my soul. In the old days I loved the flowers, now, and later also like!
                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment