Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Once bitten

      Day I was a kid, there was a time he rejected them my son home from the south of the country to play. He rejected their house my children my age, so we were playing happily in the garden of my family. He's a strong man and boldness not shy and always afraid of things like me. His voice was barely audible voice, but instead it made me have a very special attention. I am so precious to him. That is probably one of the first boys that I'm aware of being born. He's very special. When we play together in clusters in port pandanus, he shouted: snake, snake, snake! I do not think he was talking about the snake. By a strange accent of his syllables. With sticks until he slammed into pineapple bushes. I think he was joking as in dust pineapple snake. I also took a stick and hit the pineapple bushes shouted: snake, snake! I just do that just laughing because I thought it was a game. But when a big black snake crawled out, I absolutely terrified. I cried and called her mother to let go staff fled. But my legs were weakened because of fear. I can not move, but burst into tears. My cousin also were courageous and far more powerful. He courageously and bravely attacked the snake. He tried to stop it attacking me. Then his father rushed to help kill the snake. It was a very big king cobra. My family fear anybody. Because snakes that can attack people in my family at any time.

       That afternoon my mother had applied realgar powder, a solid solid medications afraid to stay away for me and my cousin. But my mood was extremely panicked. I just feel the peace when his side their child my uncle's house. He's strong and kind. But even the afternoon, he and his family had to go into the distant south, to catch trains were booking. He passed away when I was still sleeping should not be his farewell. When I awoke I cried a lot because of that. I've missed him. His pictures are very beautiful and perfect in my eyes. I was always longing to see him during his youth. Unfortunately, from that day until now I never see him again. Since we live so far apart, and my life and he's very different. Heard he had twice broken marriage. I felt sorry for him. Fortunately, that day has him, otherwise I'd have been dead snake bite. He's my age, but very strong and talented!
                                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment