Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I'll build a stairway

     I'm looking to build a staircase leading to the roof of my house. Because of my one-story house previously built stairs to the roof. So both a space on my roof vacant wasteful. I can turn my roof into a great deck. I can also grow many vegetables on it. But the roof by ladder climb as today is very difficult. So I'm planning to make a concrete staircase leads to the roof to make sure.

       Roof height of about 4 meters I just, I will do my staircase height of 3 m. Because next to my house with a water tank. I fully expected to pour ground pools and building stairway starting from the height of the tank surface. Land area that I intend to build stairs rather small and triangular. Thus the design of stairs is quite difficult. I'm wondering whether it will own design, or construction workers hired to work there? Anyway the idea of ​​stairs in the land is also excellent. My remaining issue is only used for construction costs only. When done the stairs, I would build a small room on the roof. That may be where my life and work. Since I will lease the first floor of the house so that people do business outlets. Because the order of my current business is not good. My life is becoming more difficult, the project that I was pursuing the last 3 years are at risk of bankruptcy. I need to try to build a stairway to the roof aisle comfortable home. I will turn my roof become a paradise. I wish my project succeed quickly. I thought maybe it was a paranoid agreements at the present time. The road to reach my success was very long. I must try to be prepared, strength, and the monetization alternative plans until then. I wish the project opens the way through my house is done quickly. Then I will have the money to maintain a good life until successful. Perhaps that day is still far away. Maybe I'll design and construction of my ladder to save money. I will do it very carefully, so its quality may be better to hire professional builders. I began to feel very interesting with this idea. Life will become better when we solve all our own desires. Let's try to make their dreams to the fullest. The secret of a successful person is always doing more than what they dream I'm trying to do that. Please wish me soon to become a success. I also hope that you make it!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment