Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Gac tree

     When I was younger, in a corner of my garden with ancient trees Gac. Gac trees that were planted by the previous owner of the land where my parents bought. Its body up to 20 cm in diameter. When the weather warms up, the young shoots of trees grow very much Gac. They cling to a fence, bamboo trees, and even the roof of the pig. My mother did not like that tree, for almost a year my family only about two times to cook away. That it is full of all kinds grow other crops. Gac fruit and look very nice and fancy. The kids in the neighborhood had stole them, so my mother was not happy. My mother had repeatedly cut tree damage beet root. But when spring comes, the blue ones of the tree early mần Gac Rises .ra its root grows in between the bamboo, so I could not help my mother peach trees that Gac. Gac trees still lush garden a corner of my family when summer came. About 20 years ago, Gac is an almost wild species. It is not growing and selling it. So many bright red as a beet a corner of the garden, not eating out, my mother picked them brought to the neighbors and relatives. As for my family, almost any meal also Gac. Instead of bringing the red ripe Gac sticky rice cooked with sticky rice dish made up of a beet. My mother told me glutinous rice and cook them with daily food.

      Gac season nine, cooker of my family's beet red. Mom said to eat a beet is good for human health, because of Gac fruit contains a lot of vitamin A. But the Gac fruit glutinous rice cooked with so much every day when I want to dump sick. I'm dying to have a pot of attack no white Gac fruit. Gac fruit eating too much, sometimes I feel my mouth, my skin, my eyes and a yellow dye of Gac. Each time fun, the mother often mentioned meals and chicken boiled away Gac farewell yesterday my grandfather joined the army, to the protection of the country. Meanwhile my mother 12 years old. And that's meal last meal is eaten with my mother's grandfather. Because my grandfather had to leave and never return. So with my mother, she just loves beet plants and also do not want to see it. Because each time the mother remembered about his grandfather. Mother saddened that nostalgia. From that I love and cherish the more Gac fruit. Gac particles after utilization. I remove cling film outside of it. The seed inside black, hard-shelled home. I have used them to make these pieces in my chess game with my sister. So I'm happy every time ripe Gac season. My sister had the opportunity to play chess together minister. Those days are happy and my family happy. Now my sister married off. We are very few meetings. I also do not live in a house with her mother. Today I saw a small tree growing in the garden beet. I will bring it to plant next to the kitchen roof. So when the summer comes, it will cover a beet plants green up .It kitchen roof and a natural heat-resistant layer, just bring economic efficiency is very significant for me. Because now Gac fruit has become a valuable commodity. We also use Gac fruit Gac oil processing. It is a nutritious oils and quite expensive. It is widely used for children. I love trees Gac. Because it is associated with sweet memories of my childhood!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment