Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I need to try

     Again I failed! I told myself to keep trying to. I like a serpent's tail is too long. So, I was biting into his own tail worn during the rise. I've been hurt. I failed. The whole system of my projects has been shattered. Maybe I need to start over completely. The first is that I need a new computer. Because the IP address of the machine was placed on the blacklist of the social network Twitter. It will be very difficult, so I'll try to get a new smartphone. This is quite amazing. Life still continues, despite my failure how big. Now I have nothing in their hands at all. Therefore, I should really try in life. I could only try to move forward alone! I wanted to cry but could not cry. I will do to live in the coming days? I'm thinking about it.

         I could do nothing but try harder at work? May the god of luck will smile at me! Life is a long journey. And I almost went out more than half the journey of his life. I need to try more. If you want the latter half of my life will live in joy and happiness. When I fail, I realized what I really need. And who is always ready to help me? Instead of looking at the success of others to lamenting about yourself. I need to try to create value for the life of myself at the moment. Although only a very small value, but that is what belongs to me, there are things I can do. I wish success will quickly come to me. But all those things to me now or more difficult. Maybe I'll take a lot more time to rebuild the project. But I can do nothing but try to every day? If only someone would help me? That is probably a myth that I have been waiting for. Thinking like that will make me better or more weakness. I need to adapt to this life. And more and try harder in life! Maybe I need to work for others to have the money to maintain the implementation of the project. Or I will lease a portion of my shop to have money to live. Many of the ideas emerging in my head. I need to have a completely independent life without dependence on revenues from the project. Because in order to bring the project to success, maybe I will also need to take a lot of time left. The success that I have dreamed of in the past few days turned out to be an illusion. What project I'm doing is very small compared to the projects of others. I will work hard in the coming days. Because I might get lucky?
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment