Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Traveling over the internet

      Now is the end of spring, people around me are very pleased with the trip in the spring. They come to attend the festival opening in places sacred cultural tourism. This is probably also the cultural characteristics of the people of my own. And I'm very busy job. I can not travel like everyone else. Is feeling a little sad about that. But a friend sent me a spiritual path to explore the world tour on Youtube. It was a good link, on which a documentary clips discover the most famous cities of the world, the country and the people. This is great. Because even though there is a lot of money, yet not sure I have enough health, time and risk to dare to go. Each clip for about an hour. I will see them all the rest. I also need rest, entertainment besides my job to ensure the physical health and better spirits. I also want to expand the vision, understanding the world. I feel grateful to the internet, thankful my friend. Because thanks to the internet and my friend, that I have such exciting experiences!

       Maybe I'll watch this clip in the summer. So I will have a summer full of exciting and interesting discoveries about the world. This is the dream of my adolescence. I also feel sorry because I can just do it over the internet. But okay, better than nothing. And I believe that one day recently, when my project succeed, I will have the opportunity to travel a few countries in the world. Then I will have many exciting experiences and a lot stronger over the internet or viewing pictures. However, I also feel very interesting because of the travel experience through the internet. Because here, I was guided, more referrals. Understanding people, the scenery, and the world's most wonderful thing in a foreign country gave me the feelings and thoughts are very interesting. I feel very happy because of that. I feel myself very little in the world. And the truth is I'm doing mediocre. I need to try hard to be able to create a wonderful thing in the world when I leave this world forever. If one lives only to eat, sleep, make a living, then life had amounted to an animal? I wish for a more meaningful life for themselves and others. I want to have money, there is a lot of money. Because the money will turn almost all my dreams will come true!
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment